For You

Kenma's PoV

     It has been 3 days since Osamu and Akaashi were rushed to the hospital. Osamu's still unable to move and was pulled out from the tournament as the Doctor ordered. He wanted to protest at first but Suna scared the living sh*t out of him and Atsumu would cutely scold him and he just didn't want to upset Tsumu.

     Akaashi is still unconscious and sometimes when I just watch him from the other side of the window I would see him flinch in pain or would have a seizure-like attack and I would just look away and cry. I can't bear him like this anymore.

     Which explains why I'm walking with Tsumu in a dark alleyway to an abandoned building. As much as everyone's doing their best to find a way to help Akaashi's case, we seemed to be going nowhere... not until Tendou said the craziest thing.

Tendou: "What if we bring that Alpha to Akaashi... let him meet him..."

Oikawa: "Are you crazy? The Doctor said that Akaashi should stay away from anything with pheromones, let alone the Alpha who's actually responsible for this mess."

Tendou: "No, I know... but..."

Sakusa: "But what?"

Tendou: "Because it's HIS pheromones...so maybe..."

Kenma: "- -He can take it back!"

Tendou: "Yes! Like retracting it!"

     Everyone was ecstatic to the idea, it was something worth a try. It was something compared to nothing! It was a plan- -

Suna: "And if it doesn't work?" All eyes were on him, waiting. "It's not that I'm against the idea, but we're actually risking Akaashi's life for something we're not so sure of... Yes, everything sucks right now and we just want our friend back but the risk we want to take is the number 1 thing that the Doctor told us not to do." Everyone was silent and Tendou looked down, a bit embarrassed.

Tendou: "Sorry for the stupid idea... I shouldn't have opened my mou- -"

Suna: "No, no, no... Tendou... you don't have anything to be sorry about... your idea is actually the best we had so far in saving Kaashi that might actually work..." Tendou looked at him with teary eyes. "I'm just really scared..." Osamu pulled Suna into his arms to comfort him. "I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable..."

Tendou: "No, you didn't... and thank you, Suna..." They smiled at each other.

     Everyone kept brainstorming, listing ideas, researching the other cases, looking for other similar cases. They even called other hospitals and other doctors to interview about anything. Every small detail counts.

     Atsumu was walking a little in front of me, I just followed him quietly. I met up with him without the other's knowledge and asked him for a huge favor. I told him my plan and he just listened without a word and without an expression. When I was done I waited for any reaction from him but mostly, I was preparing to be rejected. I was ready to beg on my knees, waiting anxiously for his reply. I felt a hand on my cheek which calmed me down a bit and I just looked at his beautiful, caring eyes; he smiled softly at me.

Atsumu: "Are ya sure ya want ta do this?" He asked gently.

Kenma: "Yes." I was firm, I wanted him to feel my determination and look like it worked. He smiled and nodded. "You're not going to stop me or tell on the others?"

Atsumu: "I know that I'm just a new friend ta ya guys, but I trust ya and yer judgement. Yer sharp Kenma-kun." I blushed a little. "And fer the short time I've been with ya guys, I can see... No, I know that Akaashi trusts ya the most and would be supportin' ya with whatever ya decide."

     We now stand outside an abandoned building in a really secluded area. Tsumu turned to look at me with a small smile, he reached out a hand to me and I took it. I gulped as we entered the building.

I can do this.

For Akaashi.

.

.

.

.

TBC