4

Novas POV
"What JJ what's the problem" I said. "You look like you'd rather be somewhere else" JJ said. "I just have a hard time believing this whole treasure thing" I said. "Your brother does though" JJ said. "Doesn't mean that I have to" I said.

"What is it" Pope said. "Pope what happened to your face" I asked. He tried to hide it. "I was making a grocery delivery with JJ" Pope said. "Your uh little boyfriend beat the shit out of him" JJ said. "Your lying" I said.

"Nova he did" Pope said. "First of all he's not my boyfriend and secondly I'll deal with this" I said. I drove over to Rafes house. Sarah was outside talking with her father. I walked in. Rafe was standing there talking to Topper.

I grabbed him by his collar.

"Oh shit crazy pogue" Topper said. "Shut up" I said. I went into some room with Rafe. "Well nice to see you too" Rafe said. "You beat Pope up" I said. "Did he tell you that" Rafe said. "Answer the question Rafe" I said.

"Why are you really here" Rafe asked me. "You beat up my friend Rafe and I won't stand for that" I said. "Then hit me" Rafe said. "Hit you I'm not going to hit you" I said. "Then what you came all the way up here just to yell at me" Rafe said.

"Yes I did because it's not right I understand you hate us but damn you beat the shit out of him" I said. His Dad walked by. Rafe then grabbed my arm and took me upstairs to his room. "Will you be quiet my god" Rafe said.

"Then explain to me why you did it" I said. "Look Nova it wasn't me the other day ok" Rafe said. "Right you have some evil twin" I said. "Look after the party last night I have been into drugs and it wasn't me" Rafe said.

"Rafe why didn't you talk to me I could've helped you" I said. "Look I'm in way too deep here" Rafe said sitting on his bed. "Rafe you gotta get out of this" I said looking at him.

"You don't understand he's already threatening me" Rafe said. "Then pay him back Rafe" I said. "Nova its not as easy" Rafe said. "Talk to your Dad" I said. "He already hates me so much" Rafe said. "At least you have one to talk to" I said sighing. "I'm sorry I didn't" Rafe said.

"No Rafe it's not you it's me" I said sitting next to him. "Your right I should just talk to him" Rafe said. "Yeah you really need to ok" I said. "I just feel like I'm stupid for doing all this" Rafe said.

"We all do stupid things" I said he laughed. "At least you understand it" Rafe said. "I know how it feels to be misunderstood" I said. "Look I'm sorry about Pope" Rafe said. "I know" I said. "I don't hate you even if I act like I do" Rafe said.

"I better get going they probably think you kidnapped me" I said getting up. "So I'll um see you later at the movie right" Rafe said. "Yeah see you" I said kissing his cheek.

Later...
Me,Kie,JJ and Pope went to the movie that was showing.

"He apologized in the least" I said. "Only cause he likes you" Pope said. "Yeah literally" Kie said. "Can we talk about something else" JJ said. "Well I need a refill I'll be back" I said getting up. I went over to the snack stand.

Rafe was there.

"Hey Rafe" I said. "So how are you" Rafe said. "Good I'm fine Rafe" I said. "Tell your best friend we know what he did" Rafe said. "What are you talking about" I said.

"He sunk Tops boat you know" Rafe said. "JJ" I said. "Well either him or Pope either way they are in trouble and you should stay away from that" Rafe said. "Rafe I had no idea" I said. "Just tell them" Rafe said.

I walked over to them.

"So you sunk Toppers boat" I said Pope and JJ got all red. "They kicked his ass Nova what was I supposed to do" JJ said. "Oh I know and I went there screaming at him and you do this" I said. JJ grabbed my hand and walked me away from them.

"Listen to me it was Pope ok I don't want him getting in trouble" JJ said. "So you did all this when I went over there for both of you" I said. "You went over there for yourself to talk to Rafe about god knows what" JJ said.

"Guys stop" Pope said. "No no screw both of you I'm so done with this" I said walking away. I walked past Rafe. I then walked to my car. "What" I said turning around to see Kelce. "Look at you Nova Routledge you look so much better than you used to" he said hitting on me.

"Do me a favor and fuck off" I said. "Rafe doesn't even have to know" he said trying to grab me. "Leave me alone" I said. "Come on we can have so much fun" Kelce said. "She said leave her alone" Rafe said pushing Kelce away from me.

"Come on Rafe your letting that go to waste" Kelce said. He punched him in the face. "You stay away from her" Rafe said standing in front of me. He ran off. "Thanks" I said. "Are you ok" Rafe said. I hugged him.

"I just wanna go home" I said. "I'll take you home" Rafe said I gave him my keys. We drove back to my place and of course my stupid Jeep dies on the way there.

"God this thing" I said lifting the hood. "You know it's bad you need a whole knew everything" Rafe said. "No it's fine it's fixable ok" I said grabbing duck tape.

(Stiles anyone)

"Nova hey" Rafe said. "It's fixable ok" I said tearing up putting the tape on it. "It's a car" Rafe said. "It's not ok I bought this to make my Dad proud and he was so proud and I just" I said he kissed me.

I kissed him back. What was I even doing kissing a kook. Let alone Rafe Cameron.

"Just stop" he said wiping my tears. "Why are you so nice to me" I said. "You aren't like them" Rafe said. "Neither are you" I said kissing him. "I should probably get you home then" Rafe said.

Sheriff Peterkin pulled up.

"You ok Nova and oh hi Rafe" she said. "Yeah just car troubles" I said. "Nothing we can't fix" Rafe said. "Alright you two be careful out here" she said driving off.

"Well let's just go" I said shutting the hood. "Will it even go" Rafe said I laughed. "Yeah he just needed some good old tlc" I said.