28

Novas POV
"Rafe please let me out" I said knocking on the door. "Oh my god be quite" Rose said. "Rose seriously I'm sorry okay" I said. "You are your brother are nothing but trouble Nova" Rose said.

"Trouble your husband killed my father and I'm the trouble" I said. "Rose go I'll handle this" Rafe said outside the door. "Whatever don't fall for her crap Rafe" Rose said. The door opened and he walked in shutting it.

I backed away from him.

"What are you afraid of me" Rafe asked. "Yes.. it's like I don't know you anymore Rafe the Rafe I knew" I said. "The Rafe you knew" Rafe said looking at me. "Where is he" I said turning away from him. "Nova" Rafe said.

"No seriously Rafe you did nothing but lie to me constantly it's like was anything real" I said yelling. "Was it real of course it was Nov" Rafe said cupping my cheek.

Those blue eyes. There they were the ones I fell in love with. The eyes that I thought I could trust. But now all I saw was nothing behind them.

"I should've listened to everyone about you" I said moving his hand. "But yet you still care Nova you wouldn't have stopped me if you didn't" Rafe said.

I didn't look at him.

"Why'd you stop me Nova there has to be a reason for that" Rafe said. "I don't know ok Rafe I really don't" I said. "Nova I know you well enough to tell when your lying" Rafe said.

"Because I cared ok and I don't know why I did" I said. "Look where this has gotten me trapped in a fucking basement" I said yelling. "Calm down" Rafe said grabbing my hands.

"I hate you so much I do" I said hitting his arms. "Nov" Rafe said trying to hold me. "I hate you for making me love you asshole" I said hitting his chest still.

"It's alright" Rafe said hugging me tightly as I cried. "I hate you" I said. "No you don't Nov" Rafe said. "Stop doing this to me" I said. "Just relax" Rafe said. "I don't wanna be here" I said through tears. "I don't know if I can trust you" Rafe said.

"You or Rose" I said. "Look it's all her okay just prove to her you can be trusted" Rafe said. "Fine" I said. "I gotta go back up okay please just stay calm" Rafe said. "Yeah sure" I said.

Rafe left the room. And locked the door. But I managed to grab a set of his keys. I could manipulate him too. He thought that he was better at that than me but he never was.

I needed to plan my escape. But I also needed to tell Topper that's what I was doing. Wheezie would be down after they went to bed. Then I can access her phone and text him.

"I'm getting out of here" I said to myself.

But how was I going to do that? I mean this place is a fortress I need help.