27

Toppers POV
"This is just crazy I thought she'd be back" Kelce said. "Dude I don't know her phone stopped working or something" I said. "You try tacking it" Mom asked walking over. "You two could care less I know what you think of Nova" I said putting up the poster of her missing.

"She's like her father Topper it's been a month she's probably" Kelce began to say. "Shut up don't you dare say that she's dead I know her" I said. "Do you really Topper she's from the cut she probably got mixed up, into something terrible" Mom said.

"You don't know her like I do" I said. "You used to hate that girl" Kelce said. "Then I got to know her and she's incredible you don't get it" I said. "She just wants money Topper" Mom said.

"Bull shit" I said. "Then why was she chasing after some treasure with her stupid brother" Mom said. "That whole Routledge family is messed up" Kelce said. "Forget it I'm gonna go put up more posters" I said getting my Jeep and driving off.

Novas POV
"I can't do this" I said getting off of Rafe. "Why seriously you aren't thinking about him" Rafe said. "I can't Rafe I don't love you anymore I love him" I said. "Of course you do Nova he gets everything" Rafe said.

"Don't be so damn selfish I helped you" I said. "You know my Dad is right about you and your stupid brother" Rafe said. "Your father killed my Dad" I said. "Hmmm maybe he shouldn't have stopped there" Rafe said.

"You threatening me Rafe Cameron cause I was the one who pulled that gun out of your hand" I said looking him dead in the eye. "If I was you I'd watch who your talking to" Rafe said.

"Or you'll what try to drown me again" I said he stopped in his tracks. "Oh that's right you claim you were high" I said. "I was Nova and your little boyfriend clocked me pretty hard" Rafe said. "So if Topper never showed up you would've killed me" I said.

"Guess you'll never know huh" Rafe said. "Oh screw you would've killed me your just like your low life father" I said. "What did you say" he said grabbing my arm. "You think that pogues are the lowest of the low look in the mirror Rafe" I said.

"Guys we are here" Wheezie said coming into the room. "Where" I said. "The Bahamas Nova" Wheezie said. "Shit" I said. "Oh your phone it's in the ocean your welcome" Rafe said. He walked away. "Wheezie please tell me you've got a phone" I said.

"I'll sneak it to you once we get on the island ok" she whispered to me. "Thank you" I said. "Alright let's go " Rafe said grabbing my hand. "Geez you need to chill out" I said. "I told my Dad that I'd watch you he told me to throw you overboard" Rafe said as we walked up the dock.

"God your family is sick" I said. "Alright so the house where is she going" Rose asked. "She can stay in the basement" Rafe said.

Later..
I was locked downstairs in the basement. With food water and everything it was practically a mini hotel. The only issue was I was locked in here.

As if I'd actually do anything other than leave. I just want to go home or find my brother. God I can't imagine what Topper feels like.

"Hey" a soft voice said. It was Wheezie. "Wheezie" I said. She slid her phone under. "It's my back up one Toppers number is in it so do what you need" Wheezie said.

"Thank you so much hurry I don't want you in trouble" I whispered. "Your welcome" Wheezie said. I opened the phone and went to the texts.

Toppers POV
My phone buzzed with a text from Wheezie. Why was she messaging me. Maybe by accident. I opened it anyway. I pulled my Jeep over and opened up the text thread.

Wheezie: Topper listen to me carefully it's Nova. I need your help please I'm stuck in the Bahamas. With the Cameron's

Me: Wheezie this isn't funny ..

Wheezie: Topper it's really me I can prove it to you

Me: Alright go ahead and do that I doubt it Wheezie it's not funny to me

Wheezie:when I first kissed you it was by your Jeep I asked you for your help, then you kissed me in secret because you didn't wanna make JJ jealous. And that's when I knew I was wrong about everything. I had never felt the way I do about you.

Me: Holy shit it's actually you what happened?! Can you call me

Wheezie(Nov): I can't they locked me in this downstairs basement thing.. wheez gave me her phone I'll send the location please don't come for me let the authorities do this Top

Me: no I'm done letting Rafe hurt you like this that whole family is sick. They are going down and I'm going to bring you home no matter what I have to do Nova