18

Novas POV
"He's what Nova" Rafe said. "He tried to kill me and all because of you Rafe he thinks I could get to you" I said. "He wouldn't do that" Rafe said. "Well he did and thank god Topper was there" I said.

"Topper so that's who you've been running around with is that who fixed your little car" Rafe said. "Rafe" I said. "Don't you lie to me tell me the truth" Rafe said. "Is that all you care about not even me your girlfriend" I said.

"I do care but you are running around with Topper of all people" Rafe said. "He saved me from Barry god knows what would've happened if he didn't show up" I said.

"Barry wouldn't have" Rafe said. "Do you even love me Rafe" I said he looked at me. "Of course I love you Nova" Rafe said looking at me. "Do you really or do you just care about your little drug dealing friend" I said.

"Don't even start that shit" Rafe said. "You know what screw you why do I even bother" I said tearing up. "Go ahead leave I'll make sure you end up in a cell too" Rafe said. "Yeah and go down for what you did I hope you look good in orange babe" I said. "And you think you can frame me" Rafe said.

"Oh honestly I can Rafe you think you'll get away with this" I said. "You walk out that door and I'll have you put away for help with her murder or did you forget you took me in and cared for me" Rafe said.

"Rafe" I said. "You aren't going anywhere" Rafe said standing behind me. Chills went down my spine as he put a hand on my shoulder. "Stop" I said. "I'm not gonna hurt you but put this way you leave and you'll be in jail" Rafe said whispering in my ear.

"You wouldn't" I said. "Oh I would so how about you go to bed and we forget this little conversation" Rafe said kissing my cheek. "F..fine" I said. "That's my girl" Rafe said. "Wait" I said. "What" Rafe said I kissed him.

"Stay" I said trying to distract him from leaving. "What are you up too" Rafe said. "I can't miss my boyfriend" I said shutting the door. "I see" Rafe said. "Now would you rather do me or those dumb chores" I said he smirked.

Later....
I woke up. Rafe was sound asleep behind me. I got a text from Kie. They had got the gun.And I had recorded that whole conversation with Rafe. Minus the whole sex part.

Don't be weird. But I needed to distract him so they could get it. And now my brother would be free. Hopefully I would be too. I loved Rafe but this wasn't him.

He needed help.

"Hey what are you doing up" Rafe said. "Someone called me I'm sorry" I said turning to face him. "It's fine" he said kissing me. "Why don't we just go back to bed" I said snuggling up to his chest.

"Yeah" Rafe said wrapping his arms around me.

I was sleeping with a criminal who I loved. What is wrong with me.

Why do I love him ?

And

Why did I wanna be the one to help him?

God what's wrong with me...