6

Novas POV
As I walked into the Cameron house I knew I didn't belong there. But it was everything I pictured and more. It was almost too perfect there.

"What" Rafe said. "My house could fit in just the entryway" I said he laughed. "Why don't we get something to eat you hungry" Rafe said. "No I'm ok I just" I said.

"What" Rafe said. "Do you actually like me or was that all to piss JJ and my brother off" I said he put down his bowl. "You think I'd do this" Rafe said. "I mean you are different but Rafe come on" I said.

"What so your from the cut and you aren't rich or a kook I don't care" Rafe said. "You expect me to believe you want me for me" I said. He walked over to me. "Yes I really do want you are so perfect and all the material things don't matter to me" Rafe said.

"You work for what you have and take care of your family and care that's what I like about you" Rafe said. I smiled. "I wish I could be like you and not care about anything and just do my own thing" Rafe said.

"You could Rafe" I said. "The thing is my family is just" Rafe said. "I know believe me" I said. "And then there's you through all the chaos the thing that keeps me sane" Rafe said cupping my cheek. "Will you stop and just kiss me" I said.

"You want me to kiss you" Rafe said I smiled. "Rafe I do and if you don't kiss me" I said he kissed me. We made our for a minute till we heard the door slam. Someone stomped in.

"Of course she's here" Topper said. "Yeah she is what's your problem" Rafe said. I stood behind him as he held my hand. "Sarah and John B are a thing and they are going to meet at the treehouse" Topper said.

"No my brother likes Kie what are you going on about" I said. "At the midsummers party I saw them kissing and she dumped me before" Topper said. "Well you are an asshole I'd dump you too" I said Rafe laughed.

"You think your all high and mighty because he wants you well guess what if he didn't you'd be nothing more than John B's sister" Topper said. "Topper seriously" I said.

Rafe just stood there not saying anything. And that's what upset me the most.

"Yeah seriously pogue or do you want a tip maybe you could wash my car or something" Topper said I teared up. I just decided to leave. My car died so I had no way home. I attempted to walk home.

I took my heels off and kept walking. Some car pulled up beside me. I looked it was Rafes truck. I kept walking.

"I refuse to let you walk home" Rafe said. "You also didn't say anything about what he said to me" I said. "I'm sorry I didn't know what to do" Rafe said. "Cool I'll keep walking" I said. I then tripped on some branch.

"Ow shit" I said. Rafe got out and helped me up. "You ok" Rafe said. "It's fine it's a small cut" I said looking at it. Maybe it wasn't. Oh no. It then got really blurry for me. Last thing I saw was Rafe in tears putting me in his truck.

Later...
I woke up in the hospital. My leg was wrapped and it kinda stung.

"What happened" I said. "You fell on a stick and it kinda got stuck in your leg" Rafe said. "Ow no surfing for me" I said he laughed. "Did you tell John B that's embarrassing" I said. "No I haven't heard from him or Sarah" Rafe said.

"Shocking" I said. "Sorry about the dress but I did bring you some clothes well Kie did but" Rafe says sitting on the hospital bed. He handed me a long t shirt and shorts. They were Kies that she stole from me but it was nice.

"Thanks" I said kissing his cheek. "Next time you let me drive you" Rafe said. "Ok I promise" I said he kissed me. "You better do a lot more then promise me" Rafe said. I hugged him. "Thank you for helping me" I said.

"I'd literally do anything for you always know that no matter what" Rafe whispered in my ear. "How about a real date" I said. "Let's just make sure you don't run this time" Rafe said. "Very true" I said laughing. "How about a movie night under the stars" Rafe said.

"On the roof of your house with snacks" I said. "I'll let you steal a hoodie" Rafe said. "It's a date" I said. "You guys are here" Sarah said walking past. "Why are you here" I said. "Yeah why" Rafe said.

"Topper... and John B I .....