19

Novas POV
My brother had been arrested for something he didn't do. I had everything I needed now I just needed to go to the police with the video and the gun. JJ and Kie were going to meet me there.

"Where are you going" Rafe said. "Out" I said. "What's in that" he said pointing at the flash drive in my hand. "N...nothing a school project" I said. "Then let me see it" Rafe said. "It's a boring art project" I said.

"Yeah mmmh I know you are up too something" Rafe said. "Yeah trying to graduate" I said. "Hand it over" Rafe said. "No fuck you" I said. "Oh I've already done that and believe me I see right through your games" Rafe said.

"Fuck off" I said walking downstairs. "You get back here" he said chasing me. I ran out the front door. I then spotted Topper. "Topper help" I said. "Just get in" he said he hopped in the passenger seat and I drove off. Rafe tried to chase us down the street.

But we eventually lost him. I stopped and parked in a parking lot.

"Jesus what was that all about" Topper said. "He..he knows I recorded him admitting he killed the sheriff" I said. "Slow down your recorded him" Topper said. "Yes I did I just need to take this to the police" I said looking at the police station.

"I'll go with you" Topper said. We got out I gave him his keys. We both walked in. "Miss Routeledge" Shoupe said. "Shoupe I have something you need to hear" I said.

We went into his office. I played the video.

"Shit" Shoupe said. "You believe me right he did this and he threatened me" I said. "Sheriff everything she's saying is completely true" Topper said. "Well Nova your brother is being let go currently" Shoupe said.

"Are you arresting Rafe" I asked. Topper held my hand under the table. "With the evidence we have and this too yes" he said. "Good" I said. "You sure you wanna do this isn't he you're boyfriend" Shoupe said.

"The man I fell for isn't the same Rafe anymore please do what you need to bring him in" I said. "Will do you're brother is outside" he said.

Topper and I walked out. I ran over to hug John B.

"You guys did it"John B said. "Well I had someone help and encourage me to" I said looking at Topper. "I guess you aren't so bad after all" John B said. "Well you're sister is an amazing girl" Topper said I smiled.

"You better treat her well if anything" John B said. "Right" I said. "Do you want me to take you home" Topper said. "I can actually I have the twinke" John B said I laughed. "Ummm actually Topper do you wanna grab something to eat" I said.

"Sure" Topper said. "Be safe guys" JJ yelled. "I'll be so safe" I said Pope laughed. "No seriously keep an eye on my sister" John B said. "You got it" Topper said.