5

Novas POV
"You are going to midsummers now" JJ asked. "If you must know yes" I said with a smile. "Rafe" Pope asked. "It's none of your business" I said. "Whatever" JJ said walking out. "He likes you and you play him" John B said.

"Whatever I'm going to go pick up my dress and head to Kie's house" I said grabbing my keys. I drove and parked in Kies driveway. I saw Rafe outside. He looked worried and upset. "Hey Rafe" I said. He didn't say anything.

"What was our kiss that bad I mean I don't think I'm a terrible kisser" I said. "No ... it's not you" Rafe said. "Then what you can trust me" Rafe said. "Rafe I told you I wanted my money" some guy said. "Barry not now ok" Rafe said.

"Oh is this your little girlfriend huh well maybe she should know that you owe me money Rafe" Barry said. "Rafe" I said. "I said I'll take care of it you leave her out of this" Rafe said. "She's beautiful though isn't she Rafe I'd hate for anything to happen to your precious pogue" Barry said cupping my cheek.

I pushed him off.

"Don't touch me" I said. "Oh feisty I like them like that just like your daddy was huh" Barry said. "Go get off my property or I'll call the cops" Ward said from behind us. "Dad" Rafe said. "I'll talk to you after go get ready now" Ward said.

I went into Kies and put my dress on. She helped with my hair and makeup. And of course a flower crown.

 And of course a flower crown

(The dress)^

____
I walked out of the bathroom. Kie was all ready to.

"Wow you look great" Kie said. "Yeah thanks" I said. "Who's the lucky guy" Kies dad asked. "Can't say but thanks I'll see you there" I said walking out the door.

I left and went to the club early. I had to meet with JJ and John B. I managed to get JJ a nice shirt and bow tie hopefully he doesn't mess it up.

We then met at the beach by the club.

"Here JJ" I said handing it to him. He looked up. "Whoa... you... you look well gorgeous" JJ said. I blushed. "JJ stop drooling over my sister and get ready" John B said. "Well I gotta go be a fake kook guys so" I said.

Rafes POV
"So who's your date Rafe" Topper asked me. "Doesn't matter" I said sipping a drink. "Well Sarah dumped me so" Topper said. "Sorry she's s handful" I said.

"Have you seen the pogue" Kelce said. "Kie yeah she looks good" Topper said. "No not her Nova" Kelce said. Then I saw her.

(Play song above) (this plays as she walks in)

She walked in. My god she was gorgeous. This woman was just the most perfect thing I've ever seen.

"Dude what" Kelce said. "I gotta umm go" I said walking over to her.

Novas POV
I walked in. And all eyes were on me. I spotted JJ and waved at him and smiled. I looked over Rafe,Topper and Kelce had there eyes on me.

I kept walking over to the table area. Pope was cooking with his Dad. Rafe then came over.

"Rafe" I said looking at him. He looked good in a blue suit. And his hair all done he was perfect. "You look so perfect" Rafe said I blushed. "Thanks you look hot I mean handsome I'm sorry" I said he laughed.

"You look pretty good for a well waitress" Topper said walking over. "Don't you have to find Sarah" I said. "Don't you have to find your boyfriend pogue" Topper said.

"Let's go dance ok" Rafe said grabbing my hand. We got on the dance floor. A slow song played of course. I circled my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist.

We just danced. It was almost perfect for a minute. He spun me around I laughed.

"What" I said looking into his beautiful blue eyes. "You are perfect" Rafe said. "No I promise you I'm not" I said looking down. "You are in my eyes the most perfect person" Rafe said.

"You are just saying that" I said. "Well I mean it if you see it or not I do" Rafe said. "Rafe I ...

He then kissed me. He stopped and looked over. I turned around it was JJ. He dropped the tray.

"Seriously" I said. "No it's not like that Nov" Rafe said. I went after JJ. "JJ" I said. "No go kiss Rafe or better yet sleep with him" JJ said. Everyone looked at us. "Stop" I whispered.

"Stop you are such a different person now Nova" JJ said. "We aren't doing this here" I said. "No we are in fact your boyfriend can hear this" JJ said. "He's not my boyfriend" I said. "JJ I think you should go" Rafe said coming over to us.

"Oh she didn't tell you did she you didn't tell him" JJ said. "JJ please stop" I said. "Tell me what pogue" Rafe said. "Your sweet little pogue waitress actually isn't so sweet isn't that right" JJ said looking at me. "What" I said.

"What is he even talking about" Rafe said. "You see last summer her and I hooked up oh not to mention it was in fact her first time" JJ said. "JJ you are drunk stop it" I said.

"No you see you played me last summer and I spent this summer thinking maybe she actually has feelings" JJ said. "Then he comes around and you forget that ever happened" JJ added. "Leave" I said. "You did what" John B said.

"I can't deal with this I wasn't meant to be here I'm sorry Rafe" I said running off to the parking lot. God I hated JJ. Rafe and I weren't dating we were just talking and hanging out but still.

JJ had no place to tell him he was my first time. The first person I ever wanted to be with. But JJ screwed it up. And now he's screwing this up.

"Shit I forgot Kie's parents brought me" I said. I overheard JJ being thrown out. I then heard footsteps behind me. "John B go away" I said turning to see none other than Rafe.

"I just wanted to check on you" Rafe said. "Now you know huh I guess it's not such a secret I'm not perfect" I said. "It wasn't his place" Rafe said. "I'm such an idiot to think I actually belong here with you" I said tearing up.

"I don't think you are an idiot and who cares" Rafe said. "I care Rafe what will they think of me now huh other than a waitress here" I said. "WHO CARES ABOUT THEM NOVA YOU ARE INSANELY PERFECT TO ME AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS, I DONT CARE FOR THEM AND YOU SHOULDNT" he said yelling.

"You... you think I'm perfect" I said. "I think you are so beautiful and so amazing god I've always been crazy about you and I don't care" Rafe said. "Rafe" I said he kissed me.

I kissed him back and it turned into something passionate. He was perfect. I don't understand why everyone hates him.

"Your brother is dead" Topper said. "What" I said. "All you little pogues are gonna pay for my boat" Topper said. "Get away from her" Rafe said standing in front of me. "You protecting the little bitch" Topper said.

Rafe grabbed him by his collar.

"Call her a bitch again Topper see what will happen" Rafe. "You'd hit your best friend for some loser like her" Topper said. "I really like her a lot and I don't care if you don't get out of here" he said dropping Topper on the ground.

"She's trouble Rafe" Topper said. "I'll take you to my house let's go" Rafe said grabbing my hand and taking me to his truck.