23

Novas POV
"God I don't wanna be back here" I said walking into the Cameron house. "The island rook has to be here" Pope said. We walked into this large dining room. I had been here before once.

The wallpaper was all torn up.

"Wait it's a map" JJ said. "Obviously JJ" I said moving some wallpaper. "Of the whole island" Pope added. "That's crazy" I said. "So we need to find a tree that's were the cross might be" John B said. "Like that one" JJ said pointing to it. "Yes exactly" Pope said.

We drove out to the island. But we saw Rafe and Redfield. We hid behind some bushes.

"It's not here" Carla said opening the casket. Which was Popes great grandmother I could see his heartbreak. It was beyond disrespectful to her.

They eventually left and we went over and fixed her grave. I grabbed some wild flowers I found and handed them to Pope.

"So nothing is here" I said sighing. "What about in the tree" Kie said we all looked at the large hole in the tree. "That could be it" Sarah said. John B pulled the Twinkie up and JJ got on the roof with Kie.

"JJ just look" I said. "Thanks for that Nov" JJ said reaching his arm in. "Ahhh" he said we all jumped. "Got you" JJ said. "I hate you so much" Kie said. He pulled out a small telescope with writing and handed it to Pope.

Which was our next clue. And that led us to the old Denmark Tanny Chruch. But the road was covered in water and the Twinkie wasn't exactly built for this.

"We will get stuck" I said. "And where's your little Jeep nova" Kie said. "Dead in Charleston thanks yo you guys" I said. "Stop fighting"Pope said. "Gun it" Sarah said.

John B drove as fast as he could but unfortunately we got caught in a current and it pulled us to the side.

"Y'all never listen to me" I said stepping out into the water. "Shit" John B said. "We need someone to pull the Twink out" Pope said. "And who do we know" JJ said. "Topper" I suggested. "Great her little boyfriend" JJ said.

"You are just so mad I didn't want you are my best friend get over it JJ he's my friend" I said yelling. "Just go ask him" Sarah said. "I'll come" Kie said. "No guys it's fine" I said walking through the water.

"We should have a backup plan" JJ said to Kie. "Why's that" Kie said. "Because she just might not come back" JJ said.

I walked up the dirt road, I was covered in muddy water and gross mud too. I walked into town and then to Toppers house. He was luckily outside washing his Jeep.

"Top" I said he turned to look at me. "Jesus you are covered in mud are you ok" Topper said. "It's a long story but basically we were umm treasure hunting and" I said.

"Go on" Topper said. "The Twinkie is currently stuck in the mud and I was wondering if I could use your Jeep" I said. "Do you want help" Topper said. "Honestly probably I don't really wanna go back alone" I said. "Well alright" he said handing me the keys.

I then felt the urge to kiss him so I did. And I don't know why. But he kissed me back. It wasn't like anything with Rafe or JJ.

"Ummm" I said pulling away he smiled. "What was that" Topper said. "A thank you for everything" I said. "We should probably go before you know" Topper said.

I drove back to the road and backed it up enough so we could get it put. We both got out and already I could feel the looks on me.

"Great while you were with Topper you're brother got bit" Pope said. "God I'm here aren't I" I said. "But you brought him" JJ said. "JJ I have nothing against you" Topper said. "Your a kook how can we trust anything you do" JJ said.

"God would you shut up please I wanted him here to help and be offered it just stop the whole kooks and pogues war" I said.

They went silent.

"Alright hook it up" JJ said. I hooked the Twinkie up and Topper pulled it forward and we got it out of the nasty water. "Happy" I said looking at my brother. "Thanks" John B said. "Once again Topper you've saved the day" JJ said.

"Alright" I said. "Maybe I should go" Topper said. "No please don't go he's just being JJ" I said pulling him aside. Sarah looked at both of us. "I'm only staying for you not him" Topper said. I smiled. "So to the cross" John b said.

Topper drove this time. He drove with one hand and held my hand with his other hand. I looked over at him and smiled.

We finally stopped.

"Wait" Topper said. "What" I said as I watched my friends head into the old church. "I really wanna do this again" he said kissing me. "Is that all you've been thinking about" I said.

"Well to be fair I wanted to kiss you in front of JJ but you'd probably beat me up or something" Topper said I laughed. "No but I appreciate that you didn't" I said. "So treasure hunting" Topper said.

"I'll make you a pogue don't worry" I said kissing him one last time before we followed everyone into the church.

"Finally" Sarah said. "So are you two like a thing now" Kie said. "Ummm" I said looking at him. "N...no" Topper said. "Let's just get the cross" I said. "Well Pope is attempting to" JJ said I looked up.

"God Pope be careful" Kie said. "Pope you gotta get down" I said. "Dude" John B said. "There's bees be careful" JJ said.

"Oh my god Pope....