21

Novas POV
"Well this place is packed" I said. "There she is" people whispered. "Ignore them" Topper said. "She's such a bitch" a girl whispered. "Say it again Bitch" I said getting in her face.

"You are a bitch you lied for Rafe" she said. "He threatened me I didn't lie for anyone so fuck off" I said. "Come on" Topper said grabbing my hand. "I need a drink" I said grabbing a beer from the cooler. "Easy" Topper said.

"No" I said drinking it. "Ok then" Topper said grabbing one for himself. We then went over to a spot where not many people were and danced a little bit. He was trying to make me feel better after everything that happened with Rafe.

"See the pogue has moves" Topper said I laughed. "Not quite" I said. "Oh come on admit you are having a little fun" Topper said. "Ok a little bit" I said. We then slow danced a little and he had his arms around my waist.

Mine circled around his neck.

"You know you are truly perfect and I just feel shitty for ever treating you badly" Topper said. "No you don't need to" I said. "I want to apologize sincerely" Topper said. "I forgive you" I said. "John B look" I heard JJ yell.

"Shit" I said. We walked down to the fire. "Why are you here with him" John B said. "He's my friend he's the only one who actually cared for me when I needed my brother" I said. "Nobody told you to go off and fall in love with a criminal" John B said. I teared up.

"Stop it" Topper said. "Oh so you care about her now you gonna drop her just like Sarah" John B said. "I care about your sister your being a dick" Topper said. "You just want her because she's single now huh Topper" John B said.

"You know what I'm being a good friend she needed someone to be there for her and you her own family wasn't" Topper said. "She chose Rafe" John B said. "If you actually gave a shit he threatened me I was terrified you dick" I said.

"Why don't you go be with Topper you are both perfect for each other liars and cheats" John B said. Topper punched John B in the face. "Stop it" I said as John B punched Topper. I pushed my brother off him.

"Always choosing the kooks Nov" JJ said. "Come on Top" I said helping him up. "Leave" people yelled. Topper and I walked back up to his Jeep and sat in it. "I'm sorry we shouldn't have come here" I said. "No it's not you're perfect ok" Topper said putting a hand on my hand.

"Right" I said sighing. "You are forget what everyone else thinks you are and he never deserved you" Topper said. "Look I really appreciate you I'm just not ready for anything" I said. "I know" Topper said.

Later...
I decided to go talk to John B and explain everything. I wanted to fix things he's my only family left. I then saw Rafe and Barry.

I hid behind a bush. Barry stormed over. I then stepped on a branch. Rafe looked over. I shushed myself.

"Someone there" Rafe said pointing it at the bushes. Shit I didn't wanna see him. But I needed to distract him. I got up. "Don't shoot me" I said putting my hands up. "What the hell are you doing here" Rafe said grabbing my arm. "I was coming to see my brother" I said.

"You have some nerve showing your face" Rafe said. "Right me Rafe you get off free and what" I said. "I loved you I still love you drive me crazy" Rafe said. "Put the gun down and we can talk" I said.

"Put the gun down oh put the gun down huh" Rafe said. "Rafe" I said putting my hand on his hand holding the gun. "I saw you with Topper" Rafe said. "We are friends" I said. "Right" Rafe said. "Please put the gun down let me get you help ok" I said.

"Help you put me in jail and turned me in I should" Rafe said looking me in my eyes. "Kill me go ahead shoot me Rafe" I said. "No" Rafe said with tears in his eyes. "Shoot me Rafe do it you hate me so much just fucking shoot me" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Nova" JJ said. "I.. I'm not gonna" Rafe said dropping the gun. I grabbed it. "You should've shot me" I said JJ took the gun. "Nova please I need you" Rafe said. "Rafe ... I can't keep doing this" I said. "Nova you worried me" Topper said.

"God why are you here" I said. "Leave me alone all three of you" I said walking away. "I'll talk to her" Sarah said chasing after me.