25

Novas POV
"Do you ever think about what will happen in like five years" I said looking at Topper. "Why do you ask and I thought you just wanted to watch the stars" Topper said. "I do and hey I'm serious" I said.

"Well I wanna be out of the obx honestly and just maybe have a normal life on the mainland" Topper said. "I'm getting lawyer vibes" I said he laughed. "Actually I wanna be a teacher and teach kids" Topper said I smiled.

"Awwwe how cute" I said. "What about you Nov we never talk about you" Topper said putting an arm around me. "I'd like to be a social worker and actually help kids like me" I said. "I was expecting chef" Topper said I laughed.

"I burn popcorn Topper" I said. "To add to that I'm hoping this girl would date me by then" Topper said. "Oh really" I said. "Yeah I mean I've kinda had a crush on her for years" Topper said.

"Hmmm I remember you calling me pogue princess" I said he rolled his eyes. "And I apologize you aren't as you seemed" Topper said. "Hate to break up the love fest but we need you" JJ said. "For" I said getting off the top of Toppers Jeep.

"We know what he did with the cross the boat leaves soon" JJ said. "Ok I'll go" I said. I then walked back over to Topper. "What are you doing" Topper asked. "Too I need to go help Pope" I said. "You are leaving wait" Topper said.

"Top I'm sorry I'll be back I promise you" I said with tears in my eyes. "Please don't leave Nova he could hurt you" Topper said standing behind me. I couldn't bare to look at him. I could hear him crying and sniffling.

"I'm sorry" I said. "Nova just wait" Topper said holding my hand. "What Topper" I said. "Nova we gotta go now" JJ said. "Look I really care about you a lot and I think... I think that I'm" Topper said.

"Top" I said. "Please just say you'll be my girlfriend" Topper said. "Ok I will but please tell me" I said. "She's gotta go" Kie said. "Wait" he said kissing me. He then slipped something into my back pocket.

"I'll be back I promise you" I said hugging him tightly. "Please come back to me ok" he said kissing my cheek. "I will" I said.

I got in the Twinkie and we drove to the docks.

"What" I said wiping my tears. "He bullied you and now" Kie said. "We both changed ok" I said. "You can't seriously want to date him" Pope said. "Guess what he's my boyfriend deal with it" I said.

"Until Rafe find out" JJ said. "Rafe won't find out" I said. "You took that necklace off finally" Kie said. "It was time too" I said. "But you are wearing a bottle cap necklace" Pope said. "Topper" I said.

"Oh" JJ said. "JJ let her be" Kie said. "Thanks Kie" I said. "Alright we need a plan" John B said. "That we do" Kie said. "I'm in" JJ said. "We need a diversion" I suggested. "The princess speaks" John B said I flipped him off.

"Let's try...