Chapter 46: Memories.

F*cking 114 comments?!?! In a day?!?!?!?! I love you guys! Thank you so much affiee twinkletolani @TheRobin001 and @temo94 along with @peesha.

You guys are wonderful!

So here's a chapter to you!

-------------------------------

Dylan's P.O.V:

I walked my way home. Jake had dropped me to Emily's and I was a little too hopeful that we would make up.

Little did I know that the walls built by the woman I love are so strong that it would take more than just fifteen days to get past them.

I sighed as I kicked a pebble.

But I didn't know if I had it in me. Waiting for fifteen days was almost impossible. But this, this final fall out that we had, was unbearable.

It felt like someone had whipped me, badly and then rubbed salt all over the wounds.

Every time she said that she didn't love me, it felt like she was scorching my heart out and then beating it with a hundred-pound hammer.

That's how badly it hurt me.

It hurt me so much that I felt like sitting in one place and not getting up. But my mind urged me to move.

So here I was, walking mindlessly and aimlessly. I had no destination, no place to go to, no home.

How could I go home when I knew that she was, in fact, my home? She was my destination.

I looked at the sky. It was clear, exactly opposite to my condition. Despite the cold weather, the sun was bringing warmth. Unfortunately, it wasn't warm enough to melt Emily's heart and walls.

And the weather wasn't cold enough to freeze my heart.

When did I become such a pansy? I accepted my feelings, unlike some girl, but I don't acknowledge them in front of everyone.

To the people in school, I am Dylan Castle, the guy who doesn't give a f*ck about people, academics or school.

And it's probably true. I don't care about these people. They ain't the ones who are going to stick with me through everything in life. They are not going to be the ones giving speeches at my funeral. In fact, I'm sure I won't see them after graduation.

But there were some people I didn't mind bringing along with me. Jake, Bryan and Thomas were stuck with me till our graves. In fact we even made a pact. Our final words will be b*obs.

Now, along with these four, I also wanted Emily. I wanted Emily to be the one who would be there when I graduated college. The one who would attend my first book signing. The one with whom I'll settle down.

I am just eighteen and probably we won't even last that long but I knew for sure that I wanted to last that long. I wanted her to be present in that room, where I would say b*obs. I wanted her there, wearing a ring on her ring finger, symbolising that she was mine, comforting our children and grand children.

She was the one I wanted to take my last breath in front of and then close my eyes, smiling as I slipped into the Death's arms.

"How long have you been standing here for?" Mom asked.

I then realised that I reached my place. I stepped in, not answering to her.

It felt like I had lost my voice.