One Shot-2

She sat down, looking at him in the eyes.

"Do we really have to do this?" She asked, pleading.

He replied by a short and quick nod.

"But I-I cannot." She whispered as she held onto the chair.

"Be strong." He growled.

And then it all went blank.

"Emily!" Dylan shouted.

"No. No watching TV unless you finish unpacking your boxes." She said, holding the remote in one hand as she had her other on her hip.

"But she was going to cut her husband off the ventilator!" He whined.

"You can watch in later. Now, get up." She ordered, keeping the remote in her back pocket of the jeans.

"No." He crossed his arms across his chest as he firmly stood his ground. "I will unpack them later."

"That's what you said last week. We have moved in two weeks ago! Get up." She said, stomping her feet.

"You didn't let me finish the episode. So, no." He looked away from her, at the blank screen of the TV.

Emily sighed. She had to do this in a different way.

She went inside the room and quickly changed into a pair of really short shorts. She was wearing a tank top so that wasn't a problem.

 She was wearing a tank top so that wasn't a problem

She then moved around Dylan, closing the drapes.

She could feel Dylan's intense glare on her as she moved around.

It felt good to know that six years being in a relationship and they still wanted each other.

"W-why are you closing the shades?" He asked, clearing his throat.

Emily smirked. She knew the effect this outfit had on him.

"Well, I didn't think you'd appreciate the neighbors seeing me in this. Also, I'm feeling hot. Who knows, maybe I'll take off everything." She said innocently, acting unbothered as she bent to pick up one of the boxes.

"Quartza, I know what you are doing." He sent her an accusatory glare.

"What am I doing? I'm just showing you that unpacking your boxes could be fun." She sad, tying her hair up into a messy bun.

"Okay. Play your game. I won't surrender." He vowed as he picked up  a book from the side table.

"It's not a game baby." Emily said as she balanced the box in her hands and bent to whisper in his ear.

"This is war. And I'm going to win." She said, nibbling on his earlobe as she left the room.

Dylan shook his head, trying to get the hot and heavy thoughts out of his mind as he concentrated on the book.

It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.

Dylan threw the book on the couch as he felt himself getting uncomfortable in his jeans.

No Dylan. You are not going to surrender. You are going to stay strong. So what if you are as hard as an iron rod right now? You need to show her whose in control. You need to show her that you can keep your priorities straight.

Dylan repeated this to himself over and over again.

Emily waltzed out, practically skipping when Dylan noticed she was no longer wear her jacket.

Her tank top was deep neck and it gave him full display.

"Honey, if you just unpacked your boxes, we could do the thing you read about in the magazine last week." She wiggled the eyebrows suggestively.

Dylan closed his eyes as he tried to deprive himself of all emotion, mainly lust.

"You are trying to bribe me." He said, through gritted teeth.

She gasped.

"Bribe you? Absolutely not. I am just telling you that if you listen to me right now, we could seal this deal. I'm presenting your options to you, if you may." She said, the lawyer in her twisting the words around.

She carried two small boxes insides the bedroom.

Dylan weighed his options.

Submitting to her will and getting sex in return or standing his ground and become sexually frustrated.

The next thing he knows he is picking up three boxes, on top of the other and stepping inside the bedroom.

He enters and sees Emily discarding her tank top, standing in front of the mirror in her bra.

"You win." He sighed but then smirked. "But you can continue stripping." He said, putting the boxes down.

Emily smirked in return, feeling dominant as she pulled Dylan towards her.

"Shouldn't I be getting more boxes inside?" He asked, his nose touching Emily's.

"We could do it later." She said, smiling suggestively as she pulled him towards their bed.

__________________________________________________________________________

Hey, this one-shot is after they broke up and then got back together again.

They have officially moved in together! Yayyy!

Also, the ones who haven't please vote on any chapter you haven't but mainly the first two.

It rises my odds of winning Your Story India.

Thank you!