Chapter 22: Day with Castles

Can any of you be generous enough to answer two questions? One, why was my head spinning as fast as a cyclone? And two, when did my room change? I mean, there was a Justin Timberlake and Taylor Lautner poster up there somewhere.

Hey! Don't judge me! I know I said I am against love and I still totally am but who said crushes aren't allowed? I mean, I have had been in relationships and dates but once a guy told me those three dark words, I had to back out.

Now back to my questions. These two...ok add one more up there. When did Castle get permission in my room?

"Here have this." He passed me an Advil and a glass of water.

"Thanks." I muttered as I gulped down the pill with the water.

"This will help you to get over the hangover." He took the glass of water back.

"Thanks. How drunk was I?" This stupid drink affected my cerebellum and probably my cerebrum too. That's the reason why I cannot remember anything. There I go with my science.

"So drunk that you refused to go to your place." He chuckled as I crunched my eyebrows in confusion.

"My place? Where am I?" I looked around. A computer, nah I didn't have one. Girls and Rock bands posters, never in the world would I have them. Video game wires all around the place- definitely not. Closet opened and half of the clothes down on the floor- not me. This room like it was never owned by me. Like it was a guy's room. As it was- Color drained from my face. The theory was so horrifying that I couldn't even say the words aloud.

"In my room." Castle voiced my thoughts.

"What else did I do while I was under the influence of that deathly drink?" I mumbled as I covered my face with his blankets. Hey, the smell was nice. It smelled of him. Holy Shit. Did I just say that?

"You danced topless for a good time." He said.

"WHAT?!" I shrieked and jumped up straight.

"Yeah. I mean, everyone quite enjoyed it. You got a hell of a body." He nodded his head in approval.

"No. You're joking. I wouldn't." I denied believing him. He was mischievous and just taking advantage of my memory loss.

"Yeah you're right. I'm joking." He said and then turned towards the door. I got up and then stopped him.

"Are you serious?" I asked him for confirmation. I have always said, 'Confirmation can never hurt.'

"No, I'm joking." That smirk was right back on his face. Now he was trying to be funny.

"Castle, seriously! Answer me."

"I did." He said.

"I-" He cut me off when I was going to argue.

"No need to thank me for bringing you home or loaning you my shirt." He held his head high.

"Shirt?!" I then realized that I was in his shirt. Well, thankfully, not only his shirt. I was still wearing my jeans.

"This is your shirt?" He nodded.

"How did I get into this shirt?!" I tried to keep my voice in control. No need of letting people in the neighborhood know what was happening here.

"Uh.."Was all he said and that was enough to stimulate my actions. I enclosed my fingers into a tight fist and brought it forward to hit him in the chest.

Fuck! My mind screamed at me. I bit my lower lip as a fissure of pain passed through my entire hand. Why was he still smirking? Didn't it hurt him when I punched him in the chest? What was he made up of? Bricks?