Chapter 13: The Bad Boy has secrets.

HEY GUYS! Any Castle series fans out there ? I just completed season 4. Loved it!! ♥♥♥

I dedicate this chapter to CrazyWeird_17 for being the amazing voter that she is.

____________________________

"Rebecca get up!" I banged against her door thrice.

"What?" She groaned.

"We'll be late for school."

"I am not going to the school." She replied.

"That's not done!" I banged against her door again, this time louder. I could hear nothing but the rustling of leaves, it was this quiet today. Normally, when we both are ready for school, Rebecca is shouting her lungs out. She somehow has the idea that I get ready late. Look who's talking.

"Rebecca open the freaking door!" I shout.

"The person you are currently trying to see is out for fishing. Please come again later." She said, "Or never." I hear her add.

"Rebecca." I say, softer this time, "Dad is coming home tonight." I remind her.

"All the more reason to say home." She said. What? We don't attend night-school idiot. Just freaking get up!

"Rebecca-"

"Seriously Emily?! What's wrong with you? Let me fucking sleep!"She cried loudly and I wince.

"Fine." I snap, obviously pissed at the way she behaved. This hung-over of hers just gets under my skin sometimes. It was about three fifty-seven in the morning when she showed up. Yeah, I was awake for her till then. I wouldn't say it went bad, I was happily reading my House Of Hades. Yeah, Rebecca did fulfill her side of trade. Now I am starting to think I should have asked for more. Chloe was a hell of a pain and if that wasn't enough I also had to sit with Dylan Castle for two hours.

Not that you regret it. My inner voice said.

Shut up.

Oh, come on. You like spending time with him.

I do not!

You do.

Not!

Too.

Not!

Too.

Leave me alone. Moreover, thank God the voice shut up. I still remember Rebecca's exact words when she entered. When she entered, she was a complete mess.

"Thanks Jake." I muttered when Jake led Rebecca towards the couch.

"My pleasure." He gave me one of his brilliant smiles.

"How drunk is she?" I enquired while Rebecca slightly snored.

"Not so much. She just lost her senses enough to go with some random guy in the pool." He muttered and I could sense disapproval, anxiety, jealousy and concern.

"Well...I guess she'll be sleeping on the couch tonight. Thank you again." I give him a genuine smile and he frowns more.

"On the couch?" He crunched his eyebrows together.

"Hey, don't worry. It's not her first time." I assure him.

"Not her first time huh?" He raises his eyebrow. "I guess I need to hear about this." He said and I could sense excitement, curiosity and concern. What? It was pretty much clear on his face.

"Sure. I'll get you something?" He sits on the couch, keeping Rebecca's head lightly on his lap.

"Water maybe? Your sister is heavy." He relaxes his shoulders.