Chapter 40: Missy is the star.

Emily's P.O.V:

"I had fun tonight." I said, touching my hair to see if it is still damp.

Castle chuckled.

"Well, I had fun too. Swimming across a lake in November is really...adventurous." He said.

"Hey, I apologised." I grumbled.

"It was a new shirt!" He exclaimed.

"You don't see me complaining about my clothes, do you? Looks like you are the girl in this relationship." I said, crossing the arms against my chest.

"Right. Of course. I'll go and get a boob job while you try to get a pen*s!" He cried.

I sighed.

"Sorry. I'm sorry. I should be the one apologising. If we hadn't got stuck in the middle, maybe you wouldn't have to go to and fro and none of this would have happened. So, I'm sorry." Dylan said after a while.

"You are right. It is your fault." I agreed.

"Forgive me?" He asked.

"Okay." I grinned as I leaned towards him.

He smashed his lips against mine, pulling me closer.

Thank god I didn't wear seat belt tonight. It would have been really uncomfortable.

My hand covered the nape of his neck while he placed his hands on my hip.

Soon we were leaning against the window, me all over him.

His hand reached the hem of my shirt and pushed it up, circling my navel button.

I giggled as I continued to kiss him.

I felt him smile against our kiss.

Now in a situation this intimate, what does normally happen?

Yeah, you'd expect a call but my phone buzzed, alerting me of a message. I jumped, reaching out to my cellphone.

"Sorry about that." I said as unlocked the phone.

I need to talk. -Hunter.

Oh. My face grew serious. Should I call him? That was my first instinct but I settled on texting him.

When? -Emily.

I waited for his reply.

"Guess what he has to talk about now." Castle grumbled.

"Awww." I cooed. "Are you jealous?" I teased him.

"I don't know what you are talking about." He said, looking in front.

I locked the phone, making sure it was on silent and kept it aside.

"You wanna continue?" I asked him, wiggling my eyebrows.

He grimaced. "He killed the mood." He looked glaring at the phone.

"Castle!" I ran my hand through his hair.

"Do you at least want to come in?" I asked him, pouting a little.

Stop it, this is stupid.

"Erm.." Castle began to say and just then I heard a noise, specifically of something breaking, more specifically, a window breaking.

I quickly rolled down the window and saw the broken window of my house.

"Oh, Rebecca is so dead." I growled as I got out of the car.

"On second thoughts, maybe I will come in." I heard Castle say but I was too angry to think of him.

I pounded my hand on the door two times and then used my key.