And We Meet Again One Shot!

Hey guys, I know I have been away for long. Sadly, this isnt a chapter. This is an one-shot for Ridinglife, the most wonderfully fabulous writer here on Wattpad, for her book And We Meet Again.

If you haven't read it yet, please do. I have read it over 17 times and I'm growing to love it more and more. So please do read this book.

------------------------*-----*---------------------------

Kim's P.O.V:

When Hailey, Keith's sister, insisted on going to the mall, I would have desperately started to search for excuses. A twisted ankle? Stomach ache? Head ache? All these excuses could work but I didn't feel like. The scene of Hannah all over Keith was still flashing in my mind frequently. I felt like hitting my head to stop these images but the people sitting in the room with me, watching TV, perhaps would take me for a crazy person.

"But why?" Hailey asked Keith with her eyes wide. The thought of not willing to go to the mall was, somehow, shocking to her. Keith rolled his eyes as he said, "Do I really have to tell you that?" Hailey narrowed her eyes and stared at her target but then, suddenly, changed her aim.

"You are coming with me to the mall, right Kim?" She asked. I sunk back in the couch, pressing my lips together in a thin line, searching for excuses. I could have easily given any of the excuses I'd mentioned above but seeing Hailey look so expectantly at me, I could just stutter.

"Um...I..." If I said any of these excuses, she would probably catch my lie and I honestly did not feel like lying to her. In this short span of time, she had become as close to me as Sarah, my elder sister.

"You what?" Hailey asked again.

"I actually...um..." Search for a genuine excuse, Kim, fast! Otherwise you would suffer in the most boring place on earth for hours!

"What?" Hailey pressed upon.

"I-" I again tried but thankfully, Keith cut me off.

"She hates shopping." He announced casually and everyone was staring at him. What? A girl cannot hate shopping?

"It's true." Keith quickly defended me from the accusing glare Hailey was sending him. This would be the time where I am supposed to support him.

"He's right." I said when Hailey looked at me, probably to deny whatever Keith said.

Hailey nodded her head slowly and I sighed in relief when Brian, Hailey's fiancé, asked the next question to Keith, "How do you know she hates shopping?" I looked at him curiously. I clearly remember telling him nothing about shopping. But with the confidence he said it; it looked like he knew me inside out. My heart fluttered at that thought. Stop it, you'll end up hurting yourself.

"Well, I know her." He said, making my heart jump in happiness and butterflies to swirl in my stomach. "She is my friend." He added and my heart sank. No more butterflies were flying around now. I felt like sinking further into the couch. I liked Keith Warren. No matter how many times I deny this, it will be the truth. But the fact scaring me was that now my feelings were becoming stronger by the moment and Keith wasn't exactly helping. I just stared at him while Brian snorted and Hailey was in deep thoughts. Why did he have to be so nice to me? Why couldn't he behave like a player with me? But he won't. Keith is genuinely a nice person with a heart of gold. Though he has a trouble keeping his tool in his pants, he was a nice person.

After a minute of strange silence, Hailey came and sat beside me.

"Please come with me?" She looked at me, pouting a little and widening her eyes lightly. She was trying the 'puppy-dog-face' on me and unfortunately it was working. I could feel my resolve getting weaker.