A/N

Hello lovely people! How are my favorite readers doing? Unfortunately, this isn't an update. Gods, I have been saying that a lot, haven't? Lol, I feel like Dumbledore.
Anyways, as many of you know, I have started a spin-off to Love Allergic, termed Just Another Cliche?
It is the story of Rebecca, Jake and Samantha. I thought these characters deserved a story of their own as I have thought of a good background to them. Also, this book will contain the incidents in detail which have been merely mentioned or not mentioned at all.
     You could say, I am grooming my characters, all of them, in this book. So please, read it. And I have also decided that there will be total 3 books which will be telling the story of Sky and Castle siblings. Could you guess about whose life will the third book be about?
[Hint: there is only one main female and one male character]
Leave your guesses in the comment box.

And I am not leaving Dylan and Emily, that will be a horrible thing to do! They are my babies! I have seen them grow so much, I intend to take it to the end. There are loads of chapters to be written because so much is yet to happen. Therefore, this story is nowhere to end. (Yayyyy!)
And, I am also suffering from a writer's block on this story while I am on roll on JAC, thus I have a request to make.
       I wish for you to comment maximum three comments on every chapter of JAC. There are 5 in total. Therefore, once my story receives more than 17 comments, I'll be ready to post a chapter of Love Allergic.
I know this is blackmailing but I hope you understand my situation. So pretty please?

Yours,
Lily Aldrin