Chapter 32: All Hades Break Loose.

Hello my lovely readers! I know I updated before the scheduled timing but I had a really bad day so I thought of completing this chapter. Basically, Blood Of Olympus was due today. I got all ready to leave for the bookstore when my best friend called just before I was supposed to get down. And she said- I'm not going to tell you what she said but she spoilt the suspense. I hung up on het and started crying really hard. And thus, resulted in having a bad day.

Anyways, here's the new chapter:

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 32: All Hades break loose.

I dragged my feet across the hallway. I passed people and didn't even bother to acknowledge them. I even passed a teacher or two but I didn't give a darn right now.

All I wanted to do was...sleep. I could feel my feet going numb and working mechanically. My face was pale. I had dark circles, not that I cared about them. My eyelids were threatening to close down any moment. I dragged my feet towards my locker. I was so tired of holding two of my books in my hand that I kept them on the floor. I couldn't keep them in the bag. It got torn yesterday. Do not ask why. I don't want to go over that dreadful night again.

I inserted the code four times, as I couldn't get it right the first three times. I opened my locker lousily and bent down to grab the books while I hit my head against the base of the locker door.

"F**king piece of metal." I shouted in my mind while I just banged it against my locker. This devil of a metal rebounded and my locker was wide open. I rubbed my forehead where I got hurt as I kept the books inside.

I slowly kept my face against the floor of the locker. The cool metal felt so warm to my skin that I felt like closing my eyes and going off to sleep. And of course, just when I was about to enjoy my only peaceful moment, the tardy bell went off.

I felt like screaming out aloud but like the good, level-minded and sane girl that I was, I kept my anger under control and closed my locker, silently. I couldn't let my anger get the better of me. I couldn't let myself bang that locker door again.

"Alright everyone, hand in your English paper." Mrs. Morin said. I barely heard her enter while I was keeping my head on my hands, closing my eyes for a minute or two.

"Emily, pass on your paper." Chelsea, a blonde haired girl nudged me. I looked up.

"Your paper?" She asked and I passed it on without another word.

"You look nice today." She said and I gave her a small smile.

Did I forget to mention that I was forced into a different style of dressing today? Well, yeah. Rebecca woke me up early today, allowing me merely two and half hours of sleep, to doll me up.

Thank God, Samantha wasn't there. She had somewhere to be but Rebecca was a torture. I was wearing skin-tight black jeans with a sleeveless red top that clung to my skin and my hair was let loose, falling into their natural wavy form. I had a faint pink lip-gloss on and even mascara to my eyes. God. I am sure I was sleeping half of the time this happened. Imagine my horror when I saw this version of myself.

The bell rang and I moved to the other class. Classes went by and I just handed over my papers like a zombie. More people tried to talk to me but I just smile, nodded and ignored them. I was in such a mood today that nobody should try to mess with me. I might just go all bridezilla on them.

The reason you may ask. Well, as you all know, Rebecca had me up last night after my...epiphany. She made all sorts of crazy plans and ideas and strategies and was acting like a soon-to-be bride who was going all hysteria over her wedding. Rebecca wanted each movement to be timed. Samantha and I had to notify her where we were and if we were doing our jobs. I stopped replying to her texts after the third class.