Chapter 6: I hate this school!

So, I could not wait for the comments as I had to post this chapter or you wouldn't have read it for next three months, so, couldn't help it. Sorry!

But I havent disclosed the name so I still remember the chapter dedication promise so I'll hold on to it, promise.

As promised, since they figured it out, I dedicate this chapter to @chococlocks and @thatbadgirlbooknerd. You guys are awesome!

Also, Quartz is a gem stone, artificially made, which is black in color. Not coal black. It has a certain shine to it, so does her eyes. That's why he calls her Quartza.
___________________________________________________________

I am beginning to hate this school year from the bottom of my heart. In my earlier school, I was the Goody-two-shoes, the most responsible child, sincere and calm-headed. Now I am seeing a paper tore into small bits in front of me and my pillows are lying down on the floor. My wardrobe is open and there is a pile of clothes down. My blanket is looking like a doormat, lying near the door and I am a complete mess. In fact, my whole room and everything inside it is a mess. I felt like tearing Rebecca apart, badly. It took all of my will power not to pounce on her like a hungry tigress. Let me tell you how this all happened.

*4 hours ago*

"Go die!" I yelled at Rebecca.

"It is not my fault! You are such a dick-headed girl!" She answered back in the same tone through the phone.

"Me?! You could have informed me! That's the least you could do and that's the most I expected you to do!" I yelled and a parent passing gave me a cold glance.

"So? I forgot; I am a human being after all. Not a robo like you, only studying and reading and being perfect. I have many other things going on in my life." She replied, adding a little 'humph' in the end.

"You forgot?! Rebecca how much of memory space it takes in your head to tell me that you don't have a cheerleader practice today?! Oh, silly me, I forgot. You are a blonde and blondes don't have brains." This time I snorted.

"Don't go all over again on the blonde thing! It's not my fault you are not so updated about the school ongoing." Great, now she was going to guilt trap me.

"Yeah right. But as a sister you should have at least a little bit of courtesy of informing me!" I reasoned out.

"So what? I freaking forgot! And don't have a big deal out of it! You just had to wait for some time."

"Some time?! Three hours of wait is a very long time Rebecca!"

"Kay doesn't matter. Once done, cannot be undone. I did apologize." She instantly defended herself.

"And when did you apologize?" I tried to calm myself down. I should have just hung up, or kill her via phone.

"In the first one minute!" She reminded me about something that never happened.

"You count that as a sorry? All I could hear was's' and 'oy'. Everything else was overlooked by the fake cough of yours."

"So you need to sharpen you listening skills, not my fault. Now come home fast, I am hungry." I heard T.V's voice in the background.

"Yeah right." I thought she had cut the phone when I said, "Bitch."

"I heard that!" She screeched.

"Good for you." I hung up on her. Of course, that was the second mistake of mine. The first being waiting for her for three very long hours. I sat in the car and drove home, all the while cursing Rebecca to the extent of Hades kidnapping her and making her his wife like Persephone.