A/N

Hello everyone! Whoever thought this was an update, sorry to disappoint you folks but I have finished the next chapter half way. It'll be up by Wednesday, I guess.

Now, the reason for this Author's Note is that I decided to write a new story. This story will feature Rebecca Sky, Samantha Mathews and...Jake Castle.

Yes, you heard right people. And yes, Rebcca Sky is the twin sister of Emily Sky. Samantha Matthews is the best friend and Jake Castle is the cousin of our beloved Dylan Castle.

And I'll be writing a story to tell you the story of these three people.

Here's the introduction of every character:

Rebecca Sky:

"You are late Rebecca." Kayla informed in worried tone.

"Queen bee is never late honey, everyone else is simply early." I winked as I opened my locker to get my make-up kit out.

"God, it's so hot here!" A nerdy guy grumbled, shutting his locker door rather hard.

"Oh, sorry. Should I leave?" I asked, smirking at the poor fellow looking at me as I walked away.

-----------------------------------

Samantha Matthews:

"Cheer cheer

Yell yell

Who cares who wins

You are all going to hell." I muttered as I looked back again in my book. This stupid cheerleaders practise is...well Stupid! I tried to pay attention but after realizing that I wasn't able to study here, I snapped my book shut and walked past, leaving these barbies to do their moronic dance.

---------------------------------

Jake Castle:

"Uhoh. Stella coming this way." Dylan whispered.

"Stella?" I asked in confusion.

"Yeah, the girl from last week?"

"The one I tried this line on: I like your style, I like your class, but most of all, I like your arse." I asked for confirmation.

Dylan nodded.

"Ah, number 42." I said in recognition as Stella fumed in.

"How could you just leave me there?!" She hissed.

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked smirking.

" Maybe because you liked me?" She asked sarcastically.

"What made you think that?" I asked like this was the most horrific idea ever.

"The fact that you said you'd jump inside the ocean for me?"

"Maybe you didn't hear the next part. It says: Neveremind, too many sharks." I smirked.

--------------------------------

Alright people. So this is the introduction of all the three main characters. Did I do a fair job? I hope so. Tell me how you find it. I'll think of updating that chapter soon.

Until next time,

Emily.