Chapter 25: Midnight Oreo mi9lkshake.

Chapter 25: Midnight Oreo milkshake.

I was wrong. This is day didn't get any better. I still felt like a knife stabbing me whenever I was alone so imagine how I felt at night. Rebecca was home, for one night at least, the mere reason being that she was sick. I doubt whether she'll be attending the school tomorrow. What am I saying? It's a weekend! I did give her a hot soup and even stopped her from drinking the cold yogurt. Anything cold was bad for her but this thing doesn't go into her head. Dad...well...he was home but in his bedroom. I wonder if it was because of this day or his head was really paining. Therefore, this left me alone, in this entire house.

I rolled to the side of my bed and looked at the mobile for the time. 11: 07. Great! I felt like calling somebody but whom do I call? Samantha was...busy. That's what she told me but I doubt whether she'll be busy till midnight but I cut her off the list. Then Hunter...it would definitely be a good idea calling him but he was occupied currently. I was present there when the Blondie came to him with the booty call offer. I sighed loudly. This meant only one option was left. I dialed the number. He answered on second ring itself.

"Hey Quartza." He said cheerfully.

"Hey." I said smiling. Whoa! Till now I did not feel like smiling at all! Well, in my defense I'd say, his laughter was contagious.

"You bored too?" I asked him.

"Bored?" I could imagine him raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah, why would you answer my phone at midnight on the second ring?" He just chuckled in response.

"No booty calls tonight?" I asked him with suspicion.

"Nah just didn't feel like. But glad to know you are so concerned about me." If we were face-to-face, he definitely would have winked.

"I'm not concerned! I just did not want to have any psycho girl running after me for disturbing your... clandestine time." I decided upon 'clandestine'. It seemed less nosy but I couldn't suppress that feeling that flamed in me.

He laughed again. "Nope. I am lying on the bed, looking at the fan rotating." He said in a bored tone.

"That makes the two of us."

"Well, we can make the two of us one." I blushed at his statement. How can this boy make such a simple statement sound so sexual?! And how can this boy make me blush over phone?!

"Shut up pervert." I laughed after the flaming feeling in my cheeks was gone. He laughed along with me.

And this is how we ended up talking till five in the morning. Unlike my expectations, we did not run out of topics to talk. Once we discussed about how old the Green Day singers were yet their songs rocked. Apparently, Castle is a fan of Green Day so I offended him when I said Green Day songs do not appeal to me. One topic was Friends With Benefits vs. No Strings Attached. I wondered aloud how Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis would be feeling, as they would be marrying each other soon and they had sex with other people in the movies released in the same year. Then Castle reminded me that the movies were two years ago and there was no point discussing it. He surprised me when he said he did not like Archie's Comics. This point convinced me that he was an alien. How can one not like Archie's?!

"Yeah, it's pointless." He said nonchantly. Then we moved over that topic and he told me how hot the actress in an Indian movie he saw at his friend's house was. Well, I forgot the name as soon as he said it but I wasn't going to tell him that. He really looked smitten by that actress. She had a dimple or something, a huge stature and hot body.

"Are you sleepy?" He suddenly asked after we had finished laughing on something.

"No, are you?" I asked. I was afraid that he would be sleepy and cut the phone and then I would be alone again. I was actually feeling good and happy.