Chapter 8: So Dylan Castle he is called.

"What's up Emily?" Hunter pulled my ponytail as he sipped his soda.

"History assignment which I am sure you haven't done." I did not look at him as I continued to scribble. There was only one paragraph left and I had to finish it up in five minutes.

"Well, I haven't. You are right as always but why are you doing it now? You always have your work ready." He asked as his gave his best friend Chad a side hug. I looked up but quickly continued to write again. Come on, one sentence left.

"Emily answer my question, will you?" Hunter poked while I ignored him. I heard Kate sitting down at our table and flirting with him. Yeah this was common. Some random chick used to come and sit down at our table and ask Hunter out. Sometimes the answer was yes, sometimes no. And by the way, it's not only both of us at the table. We have seven people at the table. Rebecca, Hunter, Taylor, Samantha and her boyfriend Chad, Alexis and me. Jake doesn't sit here with Rebecca as he has some kind of enmity with Hunter. I asked Hunter several times but he just shrugged it off.

I shook my head. One last word. By the greatest dictator ever born-

"Emily, were you thinking about me?" Hunter asked his mouth at my ear. I shook my head but kept silent. I wasn't thinking about him but I was thinking about a guy. That guy who thought universe revolved around him. He somehow managed to enter my thoughts one way or the other and to avoid this I ended up reading the whole Richard Castle and Percy Jackson series all over again. Yeah, pretty stupid but Books calm me down.

Adolf Hitler.

Yeah! I finished my work, I finished my work. I heaved a sigh of relief and packed the books and the assignment in the bag.

"So how were you imagining me? With shirt or without shirt? On bed or in..." Hunter said as he eyes twinkled with mischief.

"Ew! Of course not you pervert!" I hit him on his arm by my bag.

"Oh! C'mon Emily! How long are you going to be in denial? Admit that you fantasize about me." He pressed upon, chuckling softly.

"Hunter, you are really hot but I contemplate about no one. So, I'm sorry but I do not feel anything for you and probably this would be the last time I'm saying this. So get it inside your head." I said it in a deadly serious tone.

Leave it to me to make something light into tense within seconds.

The bell rang and Hunter just smirked.

"Come on Sweetie, let's go to the class." He tagged me along and I felt like smacking my head. My two-minute short talk had no effect on him.

"Uh, Emily. I'll see you later?" Hunter called out as I was drinking water. The second bell was about to ring. I looked up and saw a blond girl standing behind him.

"Certainly, just make sure you're safe." I winked at him and entered the class just when the second bell rang.

"What are you doing in my seat?!" I hissed at the black-haired boy who was sitting beside my seat. Ok, so yeah, not probably on my seat but it was close by.

"Attending the class?" He flashed his same cocky smirk and I felt like hitting his face. Whoa! Calm down girl. He just smiled and smiling isn't a capital offense. Remember, no one, not even Rebecca or Hunter can piss you off so fast so just stay calm and be awesome.

"Then you could attend some other class?" I said, tapping my foot impatiently.

"But I attend this class." He continued to grin. Ugh!

"Whatever. I'll just sit somewhere else." I began to move when the teacher entered.

"Settle down fast kids or else detention for three hours." He stormed inside the class and turned towards the board. Great. I sat down beside that guy.