Chapter 19: What up?

Chapter 19: What was up with him?

How would you behave with a guy who kissed you against your will? I would give him a hard kick in the ass and in the balls to make sure he has lost the ability to help any woman reproduce. Harsh, I know. Nevertheless, this is what you get if you go against my will. Hunter was pretty much safe right now for the mere reason that he was my friend. He was very lucky to be my best friend else, he would be rotting away in bed rest.

What was happening in my life? Yesterday I am almost raped and today my best friend kisses me against my wish. Is there no one who will listen to me? I feel like pulling my hair out. This agitation and frustration is so not good for me. Even a gargle, hot shower and cold ice-tea didn't help. Every time Hunter crossed my mind, every time I felt like going to his house with a baseball bat.

"Yo! I'm home." Rebecca came in, swinging her cheer bag happily.

"Hey." I mutter in front of the TV.

"Why are you so glum? Someone didn't call today?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" Don't ask stupid questions Rebecca. I never know when I'll turn violent.

"I mean, yesterday you go MIA from the party." She gulped down a glass fo water.

"So?" I asked in irritation.

"Looks like you had a party of your own." She teased.

"What do you mean?"

"I saw you with Hunter last." There, she said his name. I clenched my fist. Calm down Emily. It would do no good in tearing the sofa off.

"So?" I spat.

"Then you leave the party with the Bad Boy of the school. What's up with you girl?"

"Bad Boy of the school?" She distracted me.

"Dylan Castle right? Jake is totally like him just a bit decent. I heard Dylan has made several girls cry, served suspensions and have been few inches away from rustication!" She said in a hushed voice. Of course, I knew he was bad. He had the aura around him all the time.

"What is your point Rebecca?" I asked in frustration. I felt my eyes getting heavy. Whoa. What's up with this new friendship of sleep and me?

"My point is that be careful from him. Dylan may not be as good as Jake. He is very well known for ditching girls. In your Castle language- he is the killer of hearts." This was the first time Rebecca was sounding mature. Why is everyone behaving against his or her nature? Just get freaking back to normal, will you? I suppressed a yawn. How could I be sleepy after earning a day in the bed?

"That's good because I don't do relationships." I muttered for the second time in the day.

"Yeah but it seems like you are changing." I heard her say as I passed out on the couch.

"What the Hell happened here?" I asked in shock as I stared at the crowd in front of the school's main corridor.

"Someone broke the security cameras." Lisa answered.

"What?!" I asked in horror. Who had the guts of breaking the security cameras of the school? A name popped up in my mind but this was too bad to be him.

"By the looks of it, it looks like they were broken by baseball bats." Ryan said. He was a kid from my Math class. I was fairly good acquaintance with him. Due to this rowdy act, all the classes before lunch were suspended.

"But why would anyone act like this? What is the need to break the cameras?!" Rachael asked.

"Ok, guys. I got a word from inside but this isn't supposed to leak out, alright?" Ryan said, turning towards us. All the seven of us- Samantha, Lisa, Chad, Ethan, Rebecca, her friend Kylie and me - nodded in approval.