Chapter 39: The Great Date

To the right is the song which helped me right. I hope you guys don't hate it! ----->

--------------------------------------------------------

Emily's P.O.V

"Okay. Now wear these boots." She ordered, pointing at the black boots placed at the foot of the bed.

I wore them, trying to maintain my balance.

"Okay. I'm set. Right?" I asked her, as I looked into the mirror.

Rebecca's frown was still intact. Actually, it was intact since morning. Guess why.

"Yes. You are." She grumbled, tucking my hair behind my ear.

I took a deep breath.

"He'll be here any minute." I said.

"I'm going to lie down." Rebecca muttered as she slept on my bed. I chuckled as I covered her up with my blanket.

She looked tired but periods does that to her.

I remember the doctor saying that sixty percent of the girls do not feel any pain while the forty percent suffer like hell.

Unfortunately for Rebecca, she falls in the latter category.

I heard the bell ring and Rebecca, at the same moment sat up straight.

"He's here!" She screamed and then jumped out of the bed, literally and then crunched her knees.

"Holy Mother of God!" She cursed and then, limping, went towards the door.

I followed her, keeping a distance between us.

Rebecca was the one to open up the door, though she looked in pain.

"Do you have ice-cream with you?" She asked him as she opened the door.

I looked at Castle. He was wearing casual shirt and jeans. Thank God there was no leather jacket. That is too cliche.

"Uh, no." He said, looking confused.

I chuckled softly as I watched him get pulverised by my sister.

It was fun. You never see a bad boy freaking out and looking uncomfortable.

"Then why are you even alive?!" She shouted, stomping her feet.

I walked up to them.

"Alright Rebecca. That's it. In you go." I said, smiling as i looked at Castle. He smiled back, looking amused now.

"No!" She said, childishly.

I glared at her, moving my hand, pointing it upstairs.

I heard a door open behind us but I ignored it. So did Rebecca.

"So I see the date's here." My dad said, adding a laugh to his statement.

"Uh, hey Mr. Sky." Castle said, looking really uncomfortable now.

"Oh, you don't need to call me that. Call me James." My dad smiled.

"Oh of course. Why use formalities when he already crossed the line yesterday?" Rebecca taunted.

Dad looked at her, embarrassed.

Rebecca glared at him.

"Er, thank you, Mr. Sky but I think I'll be comfortable with this." He said, smiling.

"Alright. When are you kids coming back?" Dad asked.

Probably Castle thought I'd reply but I didn't. So he answered: