Chapter 3

3rd chapter is here! Tell me how is it. :)

______________________________________________________________________

"Guess I'll see you later then." I muttered to Rebecca as we entered the school. A huge group was coming towards us. Sorry, coming towards the Queen Bee, Rebecca Sky. I wasn't the popular one here. No surprise there.

Our school was the normal, typical highschool where the beautiful ones were popular and the nerds were bullied. The one where jocks would make bets to get into a girl's pants and the girls would giggle whenever they were asked out. I fit in neither of thee two categories.

I had managed to keep my head low and cover up everything I missed.

Who wants to bond forever with the people here, anyways? I follow the 'Find your tribe, love them hard.'

"You should meet them. Can't hurt you to know some people at the very least." She said as she moved towards the mob with a huge smile.

Every time she tried to introduce me to her friends, I'd slip away, excusing myself.

Her friends were never my type. But she did know how to choose them. Each and everyone were C-R-A-Z-Y, to say the least.

She is a person with multiple layers which you need to know to know what personality she has. She is not popcorn. She has substance. Probably more than any cheerleader to have existed but then it might be my biased opinion.

"Hey Rebecca." A blonde guy greeted her. He  had pale green eyes, tan and lean body and a sexy grin on his face.  It wasn't my first day here but I didn't know many people. I spent my last couple of months here knowing the subjects and teachers. Of course I'd occasionally check boys out, to feed my crazy teen hormones.

"Hey Hunter." Rebecca grinned back.

"Your new friend?" Hunter looked at me.

Standing next to each other, no one could guess we were twins. Sure, our statures were pretty close but that's about where the similarity ceased.

Like the fact that she's blonde and I'm brunette.

Or that her eyes are blue and mine are hazel.

Or that she's popular and I'm not.

"No, She's my sister." She held me tighter. Most of them let out an 'ahh'. Like they even cared.

"Cool." He gave me a friendly smile, after checking me out. I rolled me eyes.

Buddy, my eyes are up here.

Okay. Maybe there was one thing nice about me, I did have a good figure and long legs. I stood five feet six inches with my legs longer than my torso.

"Hey Hunter." I smiled.

"You can call Hunt, Ms. Hot Chick" He winked at me. Cheesy alert.

I almost face palmed in front of him.

"My name is Emily. I prefer being called by that." I tried to smile genuinely but in vain. I hate when someone calls me anything except Emily.

"Hitting on my sister, huh Hunt?" Rebecca snorted.

"No baby. Actually I was trying to make you jealous." He winked at me again.

"Right, Jake will cut you into pieces." Rebecca snorted as she moved towards her locker to take her books out. We started moving to our respective classes.

"Who's Jake?" I asked Hunter, who seemed to be walking me to my class or maybe he was in the same class.

"Your sister's potential boyfriend. You didn't know?" His tone suddenly had an edge. From what I could guess, not Jake's biggest fan. Then, the glint returned as he eyed me.

"I...I was a bit busy, I guess. So much to cope up." I smiled sheepishly.

"Cope up?" He started laughing.

"What?" I said in irritation.

"Sweetheart, you actually wanna study here?" That thought made him laugh harder.

"Emily Hunter. It is Emily Sky." I sighed as we entered the class.

"Emily Hunter, mmm. I like the sound of that." He chuckled.

"Don't even think about it." I warned.

"Why? Don't tell me you have some long-distance relationship with some geeky guy!" He looked at me pleadingly. I began laughing. He seemed sincerely upset.

"No, Hunter. I have no long-distance relationship with any geeky guy!" I again laughed. His mood seemed to change like the wind.

"Then? I can make you weak in your knees any moment I wish." He winked at me. I would bet all my money that he could make any girl fall for him. He didn't appeal to me in that way. Of course he was sexy and had a to-die-for smile but I just couldn't.

"I'm sure but that would be for other girls." I said as we watched the teacher enter.

"Why? You're a lesbian?" He looked disappointed at that thought.

"I'm afraid not. I'm straight." I tried to pay attention. It wasn't likely of me to get distracted during classes. Call me geek or nerd, but being a "Goody-two-shoes" was a small part of me. Ok, I'm lying. It was a huge part of me.

"Prove it." He challenged. I couldn't believe I met this guy just fifteen minutes ago. He felt like a childhood buddy.

"I find Alex Pettyfer hot and have no lure for Mila Kunis in a bikini." I laughed to myself. This conversation was ridiculous. And yet I was having fun.

I should have started getting acquainted with people way before.

"Ok, this proves. You are a girl with regular teenage hormones. Then why? Don't tell me you don't think I'm hot." He mocked a pained expression.

"Oh I think you are incredibly hot but, still not enough for me to fall for you." I smirked.

"Why?" He looked shocked.

I was going to answer his question but the teacher called for his attention and I did not want to be remiss during a class.

__________________________________________________________

So, new character. Hunter. I've always have a kind of...infatuation for that name, along with the name Emily. XD

Pretty psychotic, I know. :p.

Also, i thank everyone for their votes and comments.

I know this story is pretty cliche and I wrote it when I was fourteen but it has been receiving so much support lately, I don't have the heart to take it down.

So I can do one thing, I can promise you all that it'll get better as you read further.

Also, do read my other books, Married With Benefits and The UnWanted Passenger. :)
See you people at my other story !

Question for the day:

Annabeth Chase or Hermione Granger ?

Vote

Comment

Read On

Yours,

Wise Girl