Chapter 12: Dylan Castle's P.O.V

Dylan Castle's P.O.V

What was about this girl? This question rotated round and round my head and I couldn't find a suitable answer. There was something definitely different about her. The way she talked, the way she walked, the way she blushed at double meaning comments, the way she always took care of others, the way she-

Dylan stop.

My mind ordered me. I clenched onto the wheel tighter. I remembered how she called me Castle.

"Ugh!" I groaned aloud and hit the wheel.

"I need a distraction." I muttered to myself as I was on my way home. Just then, I received a text:

Jake: Yo Bro, where are you? The party has already started!

Jake again. I sighed as I replied.

Me: Yeah, on my way. Got distracted.

I got his reply after 45 seconds.

Jake: Distracted? Dude, I see your type of girls at this time so better get your ass here.

I just put my phone back in my pocket as I turned towards the party venue. It was going to be a hell of a party but I already knew it. Practically the whole school was going to be there and I was going to hit it as decided earlier but right now, I just couldn't. I don't know. Probably the fact that these kinds of parties happened almost every month. Even Rebecca, Emily's twin was going to be there but Emily wasn't; I was sure about it, somehow. Emily didn't look like a party girl to me. She seemed like that responsible kind of girl. I mean, of course I had met chicks before who resisted me in the beginning but before the end of the day, they were usually mine. This girl hasn't made any contact with me even though it has been over a month. Another thing that irritated me was that I remembered her name this whole time. Usually the girls I meet are hot, no doubt but I wasn't exactly known for knowing their names. Moreover, I went to the extent of breaking into the administrative office just to know her name. Of course, I could have asked someone from school but I had this stupid urge to know about her.

I couldn't forget how I met her. Library, the place I will never be caught dead. It wasn't some attraction pulling me to the library, heck not. It was just a stupid errand our History teacher made me run for him. I wouldn't oblige if he hadn't blackmailed me. I swear, teachers these days did not have that philosophy feeling in them. Naturally, I didn't do the job for him. I just had to step inside and show the CCTVs that I had been there and turn back but then I saw the girl, Emily Sky. It wasn't love-at-first-sight. Hell, I did not even think of liking her. She just had that aura of hotness and attraction and radiated 'unapproachable' vibes. As if that wasn't enough, she turned out to be the first girl to resist my charm, ever. Of course I thought she was trying to put up feign. I had met girls like these before; girls that acted like there were not affected by me, just to be different but this girl was totally unaffected. Heck, she did not even steal a glance or two at me. Then those retorts it seemed as if I was the one being dazzled by her in spite of the fact that it was supposed to be the other way round. Then this was about her personality, her looks were completely different.

"Stop!" I pleaded. How was it that every single thought of mine was rotating around her? If these were the side effects of spending time with her, I had better just avoid her.

Hey dude, what's on? Just get your lazy ass here ASAP- Jake.

And here was the distraction.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, this was my first time writing from castle's P.O.V. Tell me how it is please! :)

Vote, COmment and read on!