Chapter 14- Let's do the Castle!

"Rebecca I am telling you this for the fifth time! I am not coming to your silly party!" I told Rebecca on the phone.

"Emily stop being a kid. Live a little, will you?"

"I am living enough for my liking." I said as I walked around my place.

"Yeah right. Listen, stop being a lazy bitch and come here. I see a lot of hot guys here!" She squealed in excitement.

"I thought you were seeing Jake." I teased though I wasn't surprised to hear this. No matter how hot the guy is, somehow no one is exceptionally good enough to suit Rebecca Sky. But Jake was good, at least I liked him. He was decent and cool.

"Of course I am! I was thinking about you." She snapped.

"Ok calm. But I am still not coming." I tossed an apple in the air, caught it and began nibbling on it.

"Fine. Do as you wish." She hung up on me and I heaved a sigh of relief but I should have probably known better. If there were a few things common in us twins, one of those was stubbornness.

"Samantha, just don't." I pleaded as she entered my room with six dresses in her hands. She didn't look depressed now. She looked herself, cute, caring, control-freak at times and someone who couldn't bear my fashion sense. It was the only thing common in Samantha and Rebecca.

"I haven't even started. Here" She handed me a pink one and moved me towards the bathroom to change. I sighed, as I knew I was not going to win this argument and went to change.

"How's it?" I reentered the room.

"Hmmm." She took a round around me and then eyed me, top to bottom.

"Not short enough." She said.

"What?!"

"Here faster this time." She handed me an electric blue one.

"You are going to pay back for this." I muttered as I again went in.

"No!" She said in frustration as I tried the fourth one.

"What's wrong in this?" I said, eyeing myself. It wasn't so bad. It was pale violet in color and ended an inch below my knees.

"Everything. Here, I am sure this one is perfect." She looked exhausted as she handed me the last dress.

"I hope so." I sighed and went in.

"Perfect!" Samantha squealed in happiness and clapped her hands in excitement.

"Cool, now can we move?" I asked.

"What? No! I still gotta work on you." She made me sit on a chair and removed her make-up kit, which was looked huge or at least to me. My only relation with make-up is because of my sister. Samantha brushed her brush against a shade of blue and moved towards me. I prayed silently to God to let me get through this alive.

"P-E-R-F-E-C-T." Samantha declared as she spun me around once.

"Can I get to see myself once?" I asked as she sighed and allowed me.

"What the..." My eyes almost popped out when I saw myself.

My dark brownish-black tresses flowed down my back in curls. The electric blue dress clung tight to my figure. Yes, the same dress which I had tried on second. It stopped three inches above my knees and made my legs look longer than ever. I had the exact pair of heels and a pair of short earrings. My make-up was natural, I just looked tanner and my eyes were the highlight along with my lips. The dress outlined my curves but not too much. It was elegant and I was looking refined. A word I would never ever use for myself. I...looked completely new. I looked...a better new. Samantha could work wonders.