Chapter 21

Chapter 21 ;

Home

----------------------------

My Pov ;

-----------------------------

'' Naruto ''

Naruto put down the cookie dough they finshed making on the plate and looked at up the Sasuke, he person that he could cll his friend despite Sasuke being a vampire.

''H..um? What is it ?'' Naruto asked, chewing the last bit of cookie dough.

Sasuke looked up to Naruto's eyes and Naruto looked back.

'' Do you want to go home?''

Naruto nearly spit out his cookie dough as he coughed a little, trying to breath normaly again.

Naruto looked up at Sasuke's eyes.

'' W-What do you mean?'' Naruto asked, his face filled with a curious, sad and surprised expresssion.

'' Well.. '' Sasuke breathed as he looked away.'' I mean, you're more comforable there than you are here ..''

Naruto didn't say anything but just stared at Sasuke. They were both just happy a few minutes ago and now the atmoshepre so suddenly dropped. Naruto did want to go home, to his Father, his friends, Iruka.. but Naruto got so involved with this vampire that the emotion of sadness started to creep over him.

" But what about you?" Naruto asked.

Sasuke looked at Naruto like he was surprised.

" What do you mean? " Sasuke asked staring Naruto right in the eyes " You're not going alone, iam coming with you "

-------------------------

Sorry guys short chapter, my computer broke down and i can't the hang of typing fast on the phone unlike the computer but I'll try to get the computer fixed soon. Don't get mad😅🙌