Chapter 48

•LAST CHAPTER + Demographic chapter after•

Chapter 48

My Lovely Story Ending

(WARNING: sex/sexual actions later in the chapter)

=============

My POV:

=============

(UNEDITED)

Soon after that, Sasuke left the Uzumaki Kingdom to tell his parents the amazing news. Fugaku couldn't believe it the most. After their vampires attacked, he would of never thought in a million years Minato would agree. But they'd would have to wait a while when they taught the vampires to control their thirst.

Mikoto herself was overjoyed along with Kushina when they both heard the amazing news. Though Kushina was very angry when he saw a red hand mark on her son's cheek only to find out her husband did that. Let's just say Minato had a red mark on both his cheeks the next day.

But- This was a start to a new beginning.

A new beginning to everyone.

~(*~*)~

Hinata was laying unconscious at the hospital, the heart monitor beating normally but she was not waking up. It's been a few days since Minato announced that the vampire kingdom and humans were joining together. No more wars- no more pain. Kiba was asleep beside Hinata, holding her hand gently, as well as snoring a bit too loud.

Everyone knew what was happening to Hinata. What that woman Elizabeth did....

When Hinata woke up, she'd no longer be human but a vampire, living on blood.

Kiba groaned softly in his sleep, when a doctor quickly checked up on how Hinata was doing. So far so well. The doctor also checked on Kiba. Why you ask?

Kiba turned himself into a vampire.

The human scientists were working on something that would turn humans to vampires. Some type of liquid, or pill. And they had made a pill. Vampnestal it was named. This was all before the announcement of the King. The scientists were hoping to use this to become equal to vampires, but seeing what happened, they needed this no more. Until a teenager by the name of Kiba came to them and pleaded them to turn him into a vampire. Because of one simple reason.

Hinata wouldn't last a day being a vampire. She would be terrified. She needed someone to be with her. And Kiba volunteered. It was a painless process compared to Hinata.

The doctor sighed as he left the room. It was surprising that they weren't lovers. The boy was head over heels for that girl. The decision he made would haunt him for the rest of his living life. The doctor wondered for a bit. Maybe the boy did something to the young lady...?

~(*~*)~

Both Lee and Sakura were finally back to the Kingdom. Sakura sighed heavily and handed the warm cup of coffee to Lee who took it with a smile. She sat next to him on the couch.

Sakura decided to speak first.

Her cheeks reddened and she looked down at the couch. "L-Lee.." She stuttered, catching his attention. Lee blinked. "What is it Sakura-chan..?" He questioned.

She bit her lip before looking up with a determined expression. "Staying with you during these days made me realise something important!"

Lee's eyes widened as she shouted out the words, "I love you Lee!" Lee froze before smiling and hugging Sakura who was shaking at her confession.