Chapter 14

Chapter 14 

It's Him

------------------------------

It's Pov ;

------------------------------- 

Naruto told Iruka everything that happened and Iruka's eyes darkened at every word.

Naruto wasn't terrified neither was he scared he was just confused.

Of course he was scared back when Sai tried to kill him but now fear is not the main problem but confusion.

What did Sai mean ' You're his mate '.

Who's mate?

' I have to tell Minato about this! ' Iruka thought as he looked at Naruto who was staring at the ground in deep thought.

'' Naru '' Iruka reached out and gently put his hands on Naruto's shoulders, making Naruto jump up out of shock.

'' Shhhhn it's only me '' Iruka quickly calmed Naruto down.

Naruto slowly calmed down staring at Iruka.

'' I am going to your father to tell him about this meanwhile i'll get Sakura to mind you, ok Naruto? '' Iruka said .

Naruto nodded his head, smiling slightly.

'' Okay.. '' Naruto was happy that someone was taking care of him.

Iruka smiled back and stood up, to call Sakura to mind Naruto.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 '' Hahahaha! You should seen your face Naruto! '' Sakura laughed as she fell on the couch clutching the old picture of a young Naruto in her hands.

'' S-Sakura! Give it back ! '' Naruto whined, blushing scarlet.

It was 7:00pm and it pretty much like midnight. It was dark.

Iruka left 2 hours ago but the castle was far away and probably Iruka had only started the conversion with his Father.

Naruto was glad Sakura didn't mention about the energetic drugs or what happened with Sai.

'' Hahahahaah! In your dreams blondie '' Sakura laughed out as she waved the picture in the air. 

Oh how happy Sakura was when knew Naruto couldn't reach it since she still was a bit taller than Naruto.

In the picture was Naruto was a shocked face, holding a cake which a random person just put in his hands, a party cone hat placed on his head with balloons everywhere. Naruto was 12 there. Just a day before he got kidnapped.

Naruto sighed, and blushed harder, making sure Sakura knew he was giving up just because he was flushed ! nothing else!

Sakura grinned as Naruto gave up and started laughing and soon Naruto found himself laughing too, forgetting all about Sai.

Sakura thought she was laughing with her younger brother because clearly that was what Naruto was to her. When Naruto disappeared at 12, Sakura cried for the whole day worried about Naruto. And when he came back she was so happy.

( Don't get confused Sakura only thinks of Naruto as a younger brother ) 

'' Wanna watch a movie? '' Naruto grinned at his suggestion while sitting on the floor.

Sakura got off the couch and stretched her arms, yawning a bit.

'' Sure, i am in a mood for a comedy '' Sakura replied.