Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Itachi

----------------------

My POV;

-----------------------

Naruto stared wide eyed at the figure from the side of him. He felt the painful gripping hands around his waist get tighter, but he was too afraid to flinch and get out of the grip.

Sasuke stared at Itachi in very angry and confused eyes. Normally, his eyes were emotionless black orbs but Naruto came into his life and......anyway, right now, many questions ran through his mind.

"Care to explain what the hell is going on?" Sasuke hissed at his sibling.

Itachi, seemed to ignore him and instead, to the Sasuke much dislike, was eyeing his fearful mate. Itachi's eyes were like hawks, not looking at a part of Naruto's body for longer then a second. "Hmm, so is this the beauty blonde you've mentioned?"

Sasuke's and Naruto's bodies were squashed tightly, and just like it seemed Sasuke couldn't tighten his hold on Naruto anymore... he did, and this time Naruto did flinch in pain, Sasuke's body was more built then his, so it hurt much more.

Itachi smirked, and he took long prideful steps towards the couple until he was one metre away. His red eyes stared straight into frightened sky blue eyes. He chuckled, most making Naruto jump into the ceiling.

"I think your 'mate' wants you to let him out of your death-grip, don't you think Sasuke?"

Naruto was speechless, he couldn't say anything, but to answer the dark vampire's question, he held Sasuke tighter, almost, almost making Sasuke smile.

Itachi sighed and ran his pale hand through his raven hair. "First 3 minutes and your mate already hates me..." He muttered to no one but him.

Sasuke relaxed, and just to make a point, quickly kissed Naruto on the forehead and slowly let go of him. Naruto instantly gave Sasuke a 'Are you crazy look?!' as his eyes widened.

"Naruto," Sasuke finally spoke, "This is Itachi, my brother, the one i mentioned in the cafe"

Itachi quickly smirked at the sentence. "Oh? So you have already mentioned me little brother? How sweet, i should of mentioned myself"

Naruto looked at Itachi more. No wonder he thought they looked the same. "I-I am...NarutoUzumaki" Naruto quickly said with a blush appearing on his cheeks as he found himself under the piercing gaze of Itachi.

Sasuke ignored him. "What's happening? Why are they attacking?" He hissed.

"Apparently, someone figured out you left" Itachi got comfortable on the old vintage chair, "Those idiots all thought someone took you away, because of course, the prince has no skills and can get killed anytime" Obvious sarcasm used in that sentence, "So know they are looking for you- but, a lot of them are over whelmed by the amount of human blood there are and some are turning into psychos, quite interesting isn't it? That our army, are getting trashed over blood"

"You" Itachi continued, and he suddenly pointed out Naruto, "You said your name was Naruto Uzumaki?"

Naruto nodded, agreeing.

"The Uzumaki prince mated with the Uchiha prince..." Itachi mused, "How interesting"

Sasuke growled while Naruto looked confused, stepping towards Itachi, "Just carry on" He warned.

Itachi stared back at Sasuke, taking his time, 'Stupid bitchy little brother', he thought. "As i was saying," Itachi finally spoke," Apparently as well, right now.." Itachi stayed silent for a moment, "The human side figured Naruto here is missing, they're going to fight back, it's going to be a war"