Chapter 25

Chapter 25

The beginning

------------------------

My PoV:

-------------------------

Sasuke tugged on Naruto's sleeve getting his attention from his friends.

" What is it?" Naruto questioned, muttering the sentence as he wiped the tears from his eyes from crying with Iruka. It was weirdly overwhelming seeing Iruka and he just started crying.

" Let's go to your house already " Sasuke commanded, tugging on Naruto's sleeve again expect a bit more aggressive. He instantly got weird looks from a small amount of people around him that saw him do that.

Naruto gave Sasuke a weird look as well and he lightly pushed himself from Sasuke's grip. "What's with the sudden action?" Naruto spoke to the raven.

People who saw the tug, turned around again. Naruto seemed fine with this male so they should as well. Maybe he was the type of guy who kept emotions inside.

" I don't like being around so many humans " Sasuke hissed, whispering in Naruto's ear,as he darted his eyes around to look at the people. " Let's go to your house, you'll get to see them later anyway "

Naruto sighed, the last of tears now disappeared. He started to reach down his pocket in his coat for his car keys that he got at the hospital. Sakura probably gave it them, after she drove his car her, because otherwise the keys would of been still at home.

Naruto reached out the keys with the sound of metal clinging on each other and passed them to Sasuke who accepted with his hand open. "These are the keys to my car, it's a short black one"

Sasuke stared at it now a bit confused. " What about you?" He asked.

" I am just gonna say goodbye to everyone " Naruto explained " I'll meet you in the car in about four minutes "

Sasuke nodded as he started walking forward in front of the hospital because that's where the car park is. He looked from side to side at all those cars. There was possibility that there were more than 200 cars.

A normal person would of gotten annoyed now at Naruto's small choice of words and would of went over there and said sarcastically "Thank you Naruto, I spotted over 40 small black cars, don't worry though, I will somehow find out which is yours"

Sasuke stood still for a moment before lightly taking a intake of air through his nose. He focused on his mates sweet scent. One was strong and it was behind him, a good 15 metres away and another that was over 25 metres in front of him, the scent pin pointing to what Naruto described; a small black car.

Sasuke started walking towards the car. He felt a few women giving him quite the fascinated stares. He knew why. It was because of his great looks and his choice of clothing that made him look rich. Sasuke pulled the collar of his black t-shirt down, showing his long slender neck. It was hot outside, there were no clouds whatsoever, only the bright sun.

The sun never bothered the vampires. Sasuke even wondered when the hell humans made up that the sun burned their skin. The only reason why vampires chose to stay inside during daylight was because it was too bright and it irritated their eyes from staying in the dark too long, but it didn't burn them.

He heard the women squeal in delight at movement for pulling the collar down.

Sasuke pinched the bridge of his nose, extremely annoyed. That move wasn't for them, he would of gladly did that for Naruto. And maybe take the whole shirt off? No, that was going too far now, he could take that and even more than the shirt when he marks Naruto as his.