Chapter 26

*Note*~ I've got an overwhelming message question on my messages on if Iam on Kik? . I wasn't but now Iam. Kik is just when you can message me and add me if you want to talk to me, since it's always nice to talk to my followers. My username is MariShu03.

~~~

Chapter 26

Night

(NOT EDITED)

================

My PoV ;

================

" W-Wait! What are you doing? "

When Naruto asked Sasuke what could he do, he clearly didn't expect Sasuke to lift him up easily into his arms as if he was a feather. Especially in bridal style, which made things seem more embarrassing, and than suddenly run upstairs as if a ghost was behind them to Naruto's bedroom.

Naruto got uneasy and scared as soon as Sasuke opened his bedroom door and went inside.

But again, before Naruto could scream 'let me go!' or rather 'stop!', he was yet surprised again when Sasuke open his window extremely fast and was now standing on the ledge, his knees bent as if he was ready to jump off.

Naruto let out a terrified "yeeek!", as he hurriedly scrambled his arms around Sasuke's neck, trying to push his body close to Sasuke as he could, and you know..... trying not to fall down.

Sasuke placed a gentle kiss in Naruto's forehead which rather relaxed him than surprised him.

" Hold onto me close " Sasuke whispered softly into Narutos ear, tightening his grip on Naruto's under leg and shoulder. Naruto shuddered but held onto Sasuke's neck more, not risking falling off. 'Shitshitshitshit' Naruto stared down at the ground with wide terrified blue eyes. The building Naruto lived in was thin and tall. He was three stories up high! 'Iruka, I actually did read this porn magazine that Kakahsi gave me, I am so sorry I lied!'

Naruto let out a terrified scream as he saw the ground getting further away, yet Sasuke quickly moved Naruto's face it his shoulder, letting the scream die down. Sasuke shuddered as he felt Naruto's hot breath in his cold pale skin.

Yes, they were currently in the air. Yes, Sasuke did jump up high, and once again. Yes, Naruto was currently looking down with wide, tearful, scared eyes, at the village below that was passing by fast, saying that this wasn't in slow motion and Sasuke was skimming through the air like a knife that was thrown at a board.

Naruto let out a yelp as he felt Sasuke land on a roof and run through it as if it was nothing. Naruto closed his eyes and buried his face into Sasuke's shoulder, begging for Sauske to stop in his head. Naruto felt his body jump a little but he was safe in Sasuke's arm, than he knew he was in the air again when he didn't hear Sasuke's feet running on the roof.

The question that ran through Naruto's head was 'Where is Sasuke going?'. Naruto's eyes instantly widened more as he thought about it. ' No!, don't tell me he's taking me back to Vampire side!'
"S-Sasuke?" Naruto stuttered. He voice was barely heard due to the hard wind that he was going through and it was almost a whimper.

Sasuke didn't look at Naruto and kept going forward. " W-Where are you taking me?" Naruto stuttered again, his voice full of fear and curiosity.

What made Naruto more afraid was when Sasuke didn't reply. It looked like Sasuke didn't even notice him, even though Naruto's head was next to his ear. Naruto focused on Sasuke's face, his eyes wide as he just stared, he didn't even notice the wind anymore.

All of sudden, Sasuke landed heavily on a rooftop, causing Naruto to tighten his grip on Sasuke's shoulders. Sasuke finally looked down at Naruto, his eyes were dark yet still shining under his hair that blew across his face. Naruto felt his heart skip a beat as he stared up.

"Home"

Naruto buried his face into Sasuke's shoulder to hide his blush, and stopping from Sasuke seeing his crying state. Home?

Naruto slowly smiled into Sasuke's shoulder as he felt Sasuke jump into the air again. The air blew through his hair and he felt his body shiver.

~~~

'Accidently', Naruto ended up falling asleep Sasuke's arms, with a small yet noticeable smile on his face. Sasuke held Naruto protectively as he jumped from roof to roof back to Naruto's house, before someone looked out the window and he got caught holding the prince.He bit a disappointed the way Naruto feel asleep. Jumping from roof to roof and floating in the air while moving fast (as cool as it sounds) wasn't the only thing Sasuke could do, it was merely about a quarter if I should say.

Sasuke jumped on the ledge of the window that he jumped out of 10 minutes ago, staying there for a few seconds, letting the wind cool him down, enjoying the fact that he had a sleeping Naruto in his arms. He softly smiled, but it wasn't as if he was gonna do anything to the sleeping figure, even though he pretty much wanted to do something.

"SASUKE?!"

The vampires eyes, in a record 0.4 seconds time, snapped up to an unwanted figure standing at the door looking as if he was gonna a have heart attack. The figures eyes were focused in Naruto, and from the point of view from where the figure was standing, it looked like Naruto was knocked unconscious and Sauske was taking him away.
Sasuke instantly jumped inside his room and the window slammed shut behind him from the strong wind.

Well. He had some explaining to do. The figure in front of him was no other then Naruto's guardian and Kakashi's mate - Iruka.

~~~~~
Chapy end