Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Nightfall

---------------------

My PoV;

---------------------

"You can let me bang you for this night and then i'll leave you alone for the rest of your life...how does that sound?"

Naruto looked up terrified at Sai, who instead, was just smirking down at Naruto, not minding either of his answers, but he much more prefer a nice fuck. It's been quite a while and Sakura wasn't letting him in.

Naruto's throat went dry. His hands, slowly shaking. Sai was giving a choice. A choice to live or to give up his pride. Both sounded bad in his opinion. This century was all about pride. If people found out that a vampire fucked him, and Sai would claim that he gave Naruto a choice, people will instantly want him out of the kingdom and some where else in the world.

They wouldn't want a weak King.

But he wanted to live, Sasuke was waiting for him, his friends as well. He couldn't just die here!

"Well," Sai clicked his tongue, "I am waiting"

Naruto gulped. No, he couldn't choose.

Sai narrowed his eyes and his smirk widened. "Don't worry," He whispered seductively, "I'll choose for you"

With that, Sai's hand quickly grabbed Naruto's waistband of his pants. Naruto instantly reacted to the molestation and he lashed out, kicking Sai in the stomach as hard as he could with his foot.

Sai grunted out, the small kick barely effecting him. Did blondie already forget that he was a vampire?

Reacting back to Naruto, Sai roughly grabbed both of Naruto's wrists making Naruto yelp at the pain, and forced them back behind above Naruto's head, he then trapped both of Naruto's legs inside of his.

Sai growled out in an angry manner.

"If you dare do that again, i swear i wil-"

The next thing that happened felt too fast. Too fast indeed. Sai, who was just cursing at him, was thrown off him in incredible strength, and he hit the wall, and actually breaking through it, falling off the tree house.

(The tree house is made of out wooden but some parts have thin walls on it, put on, it's a drywall, it's like made out of plasterboard, sorry for the confusion:P)

Sai fell down hard onto the cold solid floor, breaking his femur with the powerful impact and a few other small things. His eyes widened and he bit back a hard scream. A thousands thoughts ran through his head but the one that got his attention was the fact that if a Vampire breaks their femur, they would have to go on a wheelchair if the blow/hit was powerful enough or they would never to able to run/ or run as fast as before. It all depended on how hard the blow was.

**Femur~ The thigh bone

Sai was sure that he needed a wheelchair.

Naruto instantly reacted and sat up, moving backwards on the old bed till his back hit the bars of the bed. His eyes fearfully darted towards the broken window, and what stood there, was in fact, a tall dark figure that wasn't there a second ago.

It was surprisingly a female, she had medium length back hair, dark red eyes which Sai caused to come around, and she wore a long dark black cloak that reached the bottom of her figure and covered her body.

Her angry red eyes darted from the hole in the tree house that she created to Naruto who was almost trembling on the bed, watching her with confused blue eyes. And surprisingly, for Naruto's part anyway, her eyes softened and turned coal, to her normal colour, but almost immediately turned back to dark red when her eyes landed on the large bruise on his neck, in the shape of a hand print. It had already started to turn purplish, blackish and sort of yellowish.