Chapter 12

Chapter 12 

Handshake 

------------------------------ 

My Pov ;

------------------------------- 

Naruto shivered as he felt eyes staring at him.

' Shit ' Naruto thought ' I have to get home fast '

'' NARUTO!! '' 

Naruto squeaked as he heard his name being shouted and a hand placed on his shoulder.

Naruto quickly turned around to point a finger at his attacker only for his finger to land on .... Iruka?

'' I-Iruka !?'' Naruto shouted unable to believe that Iruka was here, and no to mention that you could still see the party house that Naruto was in a couple of minutes ago.

Iruka quickly put a jacket over Naruto's shoulder and led Naruto to his car where Kakashi was reading his ' Porn book ' but it isn't a porn book because Kakashi said god many times but Iruka knows it's a porn book.

Confusing right?

Naruto was quickly ready to defend himself with excuses that he just made up in his head at home where Iruka would shout at him for being out late and getting so close to where the vampires were until the neighbours wondered what the hell was happening.

Naruto sat at the back seat and Iruka quietly sat down at the wheel and drove off in silence, first to bring Kakashi to his house.

Naruto quickly began to tense and get uneasy.

He knew how bad Iruka could be when he mad. He was even worse than a female screaming her hair off.

Naruto shuddered and wrapped the grey jacket over his body more at the thought of the last time Iruka got angry with him.

~~~~~ FLASHBACK~~~~~

'' Naruto? '' 

Naruto looked from the Tv to Iruka who was standing by the door and was smiling very evilly, holding something behind his back,

Naruto instantly shuddered.

' This is bad what'd i do? ' Naruto thought worriedly as he looked at Iruka who was creeping the fuck out of him right now.

Iruka's smile widened as he showed what he hid behind his back and Naruto paled.

'' Naruto-kun '' Iruka said ever-so-sweetly-'' What is this?'' 

What Iruka held in his hand was a gay porn mag owned by KAKASHI and NOT Naruto which Kakashi secretly wanted to show Naruto the wonder of gay people which Naruto sweetly declined.

Naruto quickly panicked but couldn't help but have the blood rush to his face as he saw the naked man on the cover page making his face as red as a tomato.

'' T-That isn't mine Iruka !! '' Naruto shouted quickly defending himself.

' THAT KAKASHI! ' Naruto's thoughts screamed ' He set me up because i didn't want to pervert in his stupid magazine ! ' 

At that moment Iruka's smile got creeper.

'' Naruto, what is this ? '' Iruka asked again.

'' It isn't mine i swear !! '' Naruto shouted again, more blood rushed to his face at the image of that naked guy.

At this, Iruka's smile broke and hell broke loose.