Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Explain

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Pov:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Calm down Iruka" Kakashi kissed the trembling Iruka on the cheek as he walked forward. "Leaving so soon?"

Sasuke glared at Kakashi, "Iam coming back". Kakashi narrowed his eyes down to Naruto's sleeping figure. "He fell asleep" Sasuke quickly hissed before Kakashi could ask anymore.

"Kakashi?" Iruka choked out. Sasuke's crimson eyes glowed and swirled in the dark and the terrified the life of him.

"Shh..Iruka, calm down" Kakashi repeated in a soft tone as he once again kissed Iruka on the cheek.

While Kakashi was calming down Iruka, Sasuke quietly put down the sleeping Naruto on his soft bed sheets and leaned backed, his eyes not leaving the sight of Naruto's back since he lay in him on the side.

" H-He's like you, Kakashi!" Iruka said in a surprised voice.

" Yes yes, I know, he's not gonna hurt you or Naruto" Kakashi spoke.

Iruka eyes Sasuke curiously, feeling more protected with Kakashi beside him. Than he quickly snapped his eyes over to Naruto who was peacefully sleeping, his face seemed as if he had no care in the world.

Sasuke stared back at Iruka, his eyes now gone back to their natural colour, as he waited for a reaction out of the male. A good reaction of course.

"I-Is Naruto alright?" Iruka asked.

Sasuke nodded. "He only fell asleep".

Iruka breathed a sign of relieve of those words and slowly turned around. "Iam going to go downstairs,... to think about this" He muttered the last part.

Iruka left he room, Sasuke and Kakashi could still hear the sound of the troubled heart beat coming from Iruka who was now downstairs.

Kakashi gave Sasuke a glare in the dark. "Iam not sure whether you're a genius or just stupid in the head"

Sasuke held back a growl. "No one saw" he replied more harshly than needed.

Kakashi raised his eyebrow, but his expression of curiosity and anger still didn't leave. "Oh are you positive? Iam pretty much sure that when most people see a vampire in the air, they don't scream like a little girl, most of them back away. How do you know now?"

Sasuke let a threatening growl at Kakashi, but it was low enough for Naruto not to hear. "Shut up"

Kakashi shaked his head for a few seconds and was about to speak when Sasuke interrupted him. "What about you?" Questioned he, "You told your boyfriend as well, so
I do not see the problem in telling mine"

Kakashi stared at Sasuke than Naruto before letting out a huff. Sasuke clenched his fists. "What's so funny?" He growled.

Kakashi let his eyes slowly travel to Sasuke's face again, and he began to speak. " First of all," He started "Naruto is not technically 'your boyfriend', neither do I see a mark on the neck, since I marked mine. To add on, me and Iruka have been going out since I left the kingdom, which is years yet I have only told him a few months ago, unlike your reckless decision to tell him after a week"

Suddenly, Kakashi felt his body being pushed by hard force and the next thing he knew, his back met the corridor wall and a door was slammed shut.

Kakashi heard loud footsteps on the stairs and in a second a worried and terrified Iruka was beside him.

"Kakashi?!" Iruka held his cheek and stared into his eyes, looking for life.

Kakashi signed out loud and took a step forward, placing his arm around a now surprised Iruka and started to go down the hall and downstairs.

Iruka didn't say anything.

~~~

Sasuke didn't know what do. He was completely angered by the words that Kakashi spoke of. In the dark, Sasuke set his eyes on Naruto who stirred but was still asleep.

Sasuke was lost. He didn't how to win Naruto over anymore. He was never good with emotions, and Kakashi's words really stung him.

Sasuke walked over, reached his pale hand out and started to slowly run his hand through Naruto's soft blonde hair.

Should Sasuke just give up on him.....

Sasuke's nose flared and his eyes turned crimson yet again as that stupid little thought came across his head. 'Of course not!' Sasuke thought angrily as he unconsciously tightened his hold on Naruto's hair.

Sasuke wasn't just gonna give up. It horrified and frustrated him at the thought of Naruto with another person. Call him possessive and you are right.

An irritated moan erupted from Naruto's throat and Sasuke quickly looked down to see that he was gripping Naruto's hair painfully tightly.
Sasuke instantly realised his grip and murmured curses at himself, before bending down on his knees and muttering soft words into Naruto's ear, which worked since Naruto's face turned peaceful again.

Sasuke stared at Naruto and he swallowed loudly. Leaning in, he let his lips hover over Naruto's lips for a moment for diving in.

It was a slightly awkward angle since Naruto was lying in his side and Sasuke was hovering top.

Sasuke felt a growl rise in him at the taste of Naruto's soft lips, and it was just the lips, not even inside the mouth. It's been 5 years since he last tasted those lips.

Sasuke pulled back quickly behind his mate instincts start to kick in.

"Fuck" Sasuke cursed quietly as he licked the saliva of his lips.

Naruto stirred a little bit but didn't wake up. Sasuke took a deep breath and in a mere second he was on the other side of Naruto on the bed where the wall was, his and Naruto's shoe off.

Sasuke stared in the dark, in front of him, looking at Naruto's face. The first time he saw Naruto in the yard at the school 5 years ago, his heart melted and started to beat wildly.
His older brother always told him these stuff so he knew instantly Naruto Uzumaki was his mate. Since than, Sasuke's feelings have changed. And by changed I mean they have gotten stronger.

Sasuke sighed and snuggled Naruto closer till their bodies were touching, wrapping his arm around Naruto's frame.

He needed this peace and relaxation.

Sasuke closed his eyes, listening to the breathing of Naruto.

He wasn't falling asleep though. He was merely thinking of ways to get his mate to like him.

~~~~~~
Chapter End