Chapter 13

Chapter 13 

--------------------------- 

My Pov ; 

----------------------------   

The next day, Naruto found himself listening to Sakura's sobbing apologize. She said she had taken some sort of energetic drug but she never knew that it was gonna take her so far as if asking Naruto for sex, only for her to wake up with a snoring and yet naked Kiba on the bed with her.

Naruto of course forgave her because she is his best friend after all and best friends make stupid mistakes. 

Sakura wanted to make up for what she done by...

Going shopping!! 

But Naruto couldn't since his new job starts at 10:00am and it's half nine now.

' Almost there almost there ' Naruto repeated in his head as he ran down the street proudly in his work uniform. 

He started to work in a cafe. He heard they had nice employees and good pay.

Naruto stopped at a flattering looking cafe with cute signs on the windows, new painting and a welcome sign which looked rather inviting.

Smiling at  his first day, Naruto opened the cafe door and straight away, bells jingled.

A few faces turned to Naruto's and they straight away knew who he was.

A female walked up to Naruto with a smiling face but not as bright as Naruto's.

'' Hello Naruto, welcome come to our cafe '' The female giggled. She always did when first welcoming the new person '' My name is Ino and from now on you'll work here ''

Naruto smile got brighter with every word his new co-work Ino said.

Ino tugged on Naruto's arm.

'' Come on, i'll show you around, we open in 20 minutes '' Ino said as she led Naruto past the counter and kitchen, the other employees looked at him with a smile.

Naruto never felt so welcome in a while.

Until Naruto saw him.

Naruto's heart started beating wildly and his head started pounding so badly it hurt.

Naruto stopped walking and which caused Ino to turn around and question him.

Naruto held his hands against the side of his head, it hurt, it hurt so much.

Why?

'' Naruto? '' Ino called out holding Naruto by the shoulders looking very worried.

Naruto's face was red and his heart never calmed down but the pain in his head got a bit less painful when Ino called out his name.

'' Yo, is the blonde alright '' Naruto heard a male's voice.

Ino turned towards the figure.

'' He suddenly stopped walking and held his head '' Ino explained, worried for her worker.

Naruto took short breaths and looked up for him only for his eyes to widened.

His eyes landed on a raven haired figure with coal eyes as the male stared back at Naruto.

' Why does ... he look so familiar ' Naruto thought as he stared into those coal eyes.

Ino looked at Naruto again.