Chapter 10

Chapter 10 :

King

-----------------------------

My Pov ;

---------------------------- 

The kiss was long and hard with Sasuke pouring his feelings down Naruto's throat with his tongue while Naruto was...

Shocked.

This was the last thing in his mind that he thought Sasuke would do to him.

Not even the last, in fact Naruto didn't even think about it.

But it felt so good, a feeling that Naruto never had before and Naruto couldn't help but lean in and slowly kiss back.

Of course this excited the Uchiha though he knew not to take it too far until-

'' NARUTO!! WHERE ARE YOU !!?? ;'' 

Naruto and Sasuke both froze into the kiss as a familiar voice reached Naruto's hears.

Naruto quickly pulled back.

'' TSUNA-''

Sasuke quickly clamped his hands on Naruto's lips which were once on his and covered Naruto's eyes with his hands to stop Naruto from seeing the blood.

'' NARUTO ?!! '' A different voice called out and from what it looks like, the voice wasn't far off.

Sasuke grunted as he sensed humans which were most likely Naruto's friends. Sasuke quietly cursed as Naruto was trying to say something more likely shout out to his friends and his lips were moving against Sasuke's palm.

Sasuke listened quietly.

'' I heard a voice , it was defiantly Narutos '' said a female voice.

'' I heard it too '' A male voice said.

Sasuke wasn't stupid enough to question himself why are humans here? This treehouse was only 300 metres away from the wall that separated the humans and vampies. And 300 metres is damn not far.

'' Shit Up There!! '' A voice called out as Sasuke felt weight on the ladder that leds here.

'' NARUTO! ARE YOU INSIDE ? ''

Sasuke cursed again. He picked up the light weigh Naruto earning a muffled squeak from Naruto and carried him in bridal style, Sasuke turning Naruto's face to his chest to Naruto wont see the blood.

' Shit, where i am gonna run ? ' Sasuke thought as he was quickly thinking of a way to get Naruto and himself out.

Jumping out the window is an option but with Naruto in his hands that would be fairy unlikely.

'' YOU FREEZE ! '' 

That's when Sasuke was done for.

Sasuke slowly turned around to see 3 adults ( 2 male, 1 female ) holding long swords in their hands and 1 person just climbing to the top of the ladder.

'' PUT NARUTO DOWN!! '' The female shouted at Sasuke.

Sasuke quickly judged her expression meaning she would kill him if she had too.

The humans saw the blood on the floor but they didn't care right now. Their goal right now was to get Naruto away from that Vampire.

But Sasuke didn't move and instead held more tightly onto Naruto's form.

'' W-WHY YOU !! '' The female spend no more time and attacked Sasuke, catching him off guard.

Sasuke grunted as he took the hit from the blade dropping Naruto down onto the floor, Naruto very close to the blood.