Chapter 39

A/N; By the way again, vampires only start to show signs of ageing at 110 years old, so for 110 years they look pretty much young and the next 10 years or a bit higher, they are old. The vampire who lived the longest was 132 years old. The average life for a human to live is 70.
~~~

Chapter 39

Death

(WARNING; Death scene)

---------------------

My POV;

----------------------
(Unedited)

Sai stared up at the dark sky, the grey clouds covering most of it, along with the stars. He couldn't move his leg and it almost felt numb, due to the extreme pain of breaking his femur and not getting treatment mixed with the cold. He sighed in annoyance as he tired to move again yet the agonizing pain just hit him again and he gave up.

The pain would have to lessen sooner or later, might as well just stay still so it heals quicker.

Sai lay in the dirty and mucky ground, which he was sure he crushed many unsuspecting ants and insects under his body when that person had thrown him off the god damn treehouse.

His mind quickly flicker back to that moment that he was thrown off Naruto, smashed through the wall and falling down to the ground. What person was that? It wasn't Sasuke, for sure, he knew Sasuke's scent and it definitely wasn't one of the villagers, so it must be one of the guards. All he saw when the person left with Naruto was a very black cape and nothing else.

Sai closed his eyes for a moment, maybe he should fall asleep? No one would go there for sure and it wasn't like his leg would heal when it's be awake.

"Maybe you should fall asleep and stay that way"

Suddenly Sai felt his whole body being smashing against a very tall and thick tree, a few teeth fell out and Sai felt his spine even almost snap in half. Sai's eyes widened and he instantly coughed out a lot of blood, his body couldn't hold himself and he fell to the ground again on his stomach, pain started to pump through his body again. He slowly looked up from the dirt, one of his eye twitching in pain, trying to find Sasuke, only for a heavy foot to stomp on his head, pushing one side of his face into the dirt.

"It seems that you enjoyed hurting what's mine.."

Sai didn't say anything, he knew Sasuke knew what he had done to Naruto. The bruise on his neck of course, unless he did something else? When he kicked the bathroom door, did something hurt Naruto? He guessed not.

Sai froze as he felt a cold blade at his throat, slowly pushing at his skin, teasing him with death.

"You especially seemed to enjoy wrapping your hands around my boyfriend's neck, didn't you Sai Masa?"

Sai grunted to pain when the blade cut through a bit on his sensitive neck, blood slowly started to drip from the wound, down to the dirty ground. Slowly, Sai started to smirk, he was doing to die anyway, might as well have fun with it while he could.

"Actually yes i did," Sai fakely smile into the ground.

Sasuke seemed a bit surprised by Sai's answer, but he growled more, pushing his foot harder on Sai's side face, making him go deeper into the mucky ground, Sasuke didn't want Sai replying to anything, he just wanted him to die.

"I enjoyed that part more when for one second, he almost stopped breathing"

In a mere second, Sai was flipped around, his back to the floor with bits of mud on his face, and a blade very threateningly pressed to his neck, with a very angry Sasuke standing on top of him with his foot placed heavy on Sai's broken femur.

"If you even dare to talk to my Naruto like that, I will-"

"Kill me?" Sai interrupted, still fakely smiling, "You would have already, but as we both know, your too chicken to do it-"

In a second, Sai screamed out in extreme pain when Sasuke slammed his foot down on his broken femur, causing Sai to feel more pain then he ever did in his whole life. His whole body ached with pain, he could feel his snapped bone in his leg, begging to be fixed.

"I enjoyed the part where you screamed, you seemed like you wanted to die" Sasuke spoke back, smirking at his small revenge for Naruto.

Sai, angrily looked up at Sasuke and spat up, missing Sasuke and getting it to land near his clothed stomach. "I hope your mate die-"

Sai couldn't even scream when Sasuke kicked him hard into his chin, causing his jaw to break, and his teeth to smash into each other.

"I've had enough of your bullshit.."

Sai heard Sasuke whispered, and that's when he felt the long sword poke at his neck again.

Sai looked up at Sasuke one more time to find out that his eyes were deadly and deep red, they looked crazy, as if Sasuke would do anything to kill him.

"Goodbye Sai Masa"

With that, Sai's life quickly ended there, with the sword slicing open his neck and slamming it down onto his heart.

~~~~~

"Where are the rest of the orphanage children?" Itachi asked, keeping his eyes on the blonde teen, who actually looked like he could kill Itachi with his blue eyes at anything moment.

Deidara glared at Itachi, his eyes almost begging him to fuck off.

"We're not children," Deidara almost argued back, "We're teens and young adults, we stay here because we have nowhere else to go"

Itachi slowly nodded, understanding, "Where are these 'teens' then?"

"They all ran off for the outside, i was going to.... but you came" Deidara answered. He just wanted to answer as many question as the creepy vampire wanted to know as he could leave and fuck off to leave Deidara alone.

More silence passed.

"Why are you here creep?"

"Because i am"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shortish Chapter End......GUYS WAIT A MOMENT!!~

I have question that i really want yous guys to answer. Ok so, i know that this account is a SasuNaru one, but i want to make an ItaNaru fanfiction just for fun, and i really don't want to make another account to write it, i am ready with the cover picture and all haha, so my question is, would you guys like it if i made an ItaNaru fanfiction or nah. Be HONEST seriously though.

Peace out

~Goldenunderwear