Chapter 45

Chapter 45

Father...,

=============

My PoV;

==============
•UNEDITED•

Naruto softly sighed as he dried his body with a white towel that was once hanging on a pole, he was careful to avoid scrubbing his bruised neck. Naruto gently placed down the towel beside the sink and looked up at himself on the large gold mirror. He gazed at himself in the mirror for a few seconds since the whole war started and sighed once more.

His eyes slowly gazed down at his bruise necked and he felt his fists tighten in anger. It was bigger then any bruise had any right to be, rounding up to 7cm across and 5cm height. He gently slid his finger across the bruise and bit his lip in pain when he pressed his finger a bit too hard.

It's been over 7 or so hours since he arrived here and it was bright outside now, most likely around 10am..? Well he estimated that it was 10am, Sasuke didn't want to open his curtains since he preferred to stay in the dark nor let Naruto look outside in case he was spotted by another vampire.

Naruto grabbed the towel once more and put it around his waist to finish drying off himself, he patting his wet hair down. He put on black sweatpants and a black t-shirt with random socks and quickly went off to Sasuke's bedroom before anyone spotted him.

~(*~*)~

Fugaku hurried towards his Palace and appeared at the top floor in mere seconds. Fugaku was very known for his usage of power and speed, he was the fastest in the Kingdom after all, with Itachi running up to the second, being the King, he had to do important things and know important information.

Fugaku quickly walked up the long hall, his dark cape going around his shoulders trailed along the floor and reached his son's door. Fugaku softly breathed in through his nose and instantly many scents flooded around him, from all the way from West, where the forest is, to East, where the closest person to the Palace from the village below. But two scents that stood out the most where the ones next to him. One scent he recognised, his son Sasuke of course, but another was unfamiliar but it was a sweet, honey scented one. A very different scent to vampires. A human scent.

Fugaku breathed in before exhaling out. If he was a normal father, he would of assume he should be nervous, but being a King, he had to put pride first. Pride meant being strong and anything but nervous. Without knocking on the door, he pushed on the handle and pushed the tall wooden structure aside.

Fugaku blinked. He wasn't sure what he expected when he came into the room. Maybe awkwardly run into his son and mate kissing? But what he did see when he walked into the room was two lumps under the covers in Sasuke's bed.

Fugaku's eyes widened for a mere second, his heart accelerated in shock but he instantly calmed down after realising that his thought was only his thought and was not true. Even Fugaku knew that its too early in their relationship to actually do that.

"Sasuke?" Fugaku called out with pride, his deep voice ringing in the room, trying to now forget about what he just thought. He had to be elegant and careful with his words when he'll meet Naruto, even if he was his enemy, his sons and wife came first always along with his sons mate. Naruto was part of that.

In an instant, a body rapidly sat up out of the black covers out of surprise, and Fugaku quickly felt himself preying under dark red eyes that he knew were the owner of his youngest sons, he also gave Sasuke back a glare, mostly it was a questioning glare of the situation. Sasuke almost felt like sighing in relief when he saw his Father standing in front of the door and not somebody else, but it was still his Father and Sasuke didn't know how he would react to this situation. His eyes turned from red back to onyx.

Naruto lay peaceful beside him, he finally agreed to lay in bed and rest for the day, and he'd finally gotten him to sleep for over 10 minutes now. Sasuke knew the war was now over and he just wanted to spend time with his mate while they were still here. He'll have to return Naruto to his home anyway.

"What are you doing here?" Sasuke hissed at his Father, he didn't want his Father to be here right now, especially with Naruto in this situation, it made him quite over protective.

Fugaku ignored Sasuke for a second, looking at the other lump on bed, he was curious on how Sasuke's mate looked like, after all, he had never seen him.

"I hear Uzumaki was injured.."

Sasuke narrowed his eyes, his body tensed at the words. Just the thought of Sai almost made his eyes red again, oh how he despised hearing that name. "He's fine" Sasuke hissed out.

Fugaku was now overly curious about Sasuke's mate, but at this moment, he desired to keep his distance, mostly because of the fact that he and Mikoto were once in this situation and for someone to come up on them was annoying.

Fugaku turned aprons, his back facing Sasuke, "I'll be back in a few hours," He said before he suddenly disappeared.

Sasuke stayed sitting up for a few more seconds, making sure his Father really left before sighing out loud and getting under the covers again.

This is was going to be extremely awkward .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter End

Gomennnnnn for late chapter,

Plusssss does anyone know a good editing website for cover pictures? (Not apps) Thank youuuuuuu😘