Chapter 16

Chapter 16 

Bruh

--------------------------------

My Pov ;

---------------------------------- 

Naruto sat on a cream, three seated couch, slowly eating his yogurt as a snack while staring at what Sasuke was doing.

Sasuke was making beef for Naruto to eat since he is a vampire and only drinks blood. He felt Naruto's blue eyes stare to him and he smirked.

'' It's rude to stare Naru '' Sasuke said, moving the beef on the pan .

Naruto scowled at then nickname and looked down, shoving a huge spoonful of yogurt in his mouth.

Sasuke nearly drooled at the sight of some yogurt that slipped out of Naruto's mouth because of the overload.

Naruto quickly wiped it off with his Pj sleeve and licked the remaining off.

( Yeah... Naruto is still wearing Pjs which are grey and with pink elephants on them )

 ' Why i am so calm?' Naruto thought.

While keeping his head down, Naruto's eyes looked up to look at Sasuke.

' And he's a vampire for god's sake ..... but god doesn't drink sake..... fuck it '

'' Can i leave?'' Naruto asked.

'' No '' was his reply.

Naruto grunted and looked right, his eyes landing on a huge Tv which was turned off.

'' Can i watch the Tv ?'' Naruto asked again.

'' No ''

Naruto snapped.

'' Than what can i do? I am not gonna sit here all day eating ....'' Naruto looked down '' Yogurt!''

Sasuke opened the lid of the pan and moved the beef around with his finger, the heat never bothering him since vampire's can't feel much pain.

'' You can watch the Tv '' Sasuke said closing the lid.

Naruto stared wide eyed at Sasuke.

'' I Just Said That!! '' Naruto shouted.

'' No you didn't '' 

'' Yes, i clearly did !'' Naruto shouted again.

'' Naruto indoor voice '' Sasuke scowled. 

He loved Naruto but .. that voice was clearly loud.  Than Sasuke thought about.

' If his voice is this loud, .... imagine him in bed

Sasuke smirked and evilly chuckled under his breath.

Naruto didn't even notice, especially with all the mini curses he was himself muttering under his breath like ; shit, sugar, the idiot, teme. Because does were the only curse words he knew. Oh yeah and fuck.

'' I'am going to the bathroom, i'll be back in a second '' Sasuke said as he turned off the cooker meaning the beef was ready .

'' Like i need to know '' Naruto muttered under his breath.

Picking up the remote, Naruto turned on the Tv only for the news to come on.

There was a lady on the Tv , wearing a grey suit, she had black hair pulled up in a pony tail and brown eyes with a serious face on her and she was pointing at the picture of a young blonde with blue eyes which had a sign ' MISSING ' underneath it.

Naruto's eyes widened as he realized who that was.

It was himself. 

' This young boy named Naruto Uzumaki, aged 17 went missing last night. There was one witness at the time, please bring us to Sakura '

Naruto put a hand over his mouth as he stared at the screen which now showed Sakura.

'' Did you see what happened Miss Haruno? '' Camera's were all shoved in Sakura's face. 

'' Leave.Now '' Sakura's Father and Mother were blocking the camera's, hiding Sakura away.

'' Is is true that you blacked out during this event Miss Haruno ?''

All Sakura heard was useless questions and shouting of 'Miss Haruno' every second . Having very little patient , Sakura stopped walking towards their house and stood still.

Her greens eyes flashed and she looked up at the camera, some tears at her eyes.

'' Naruto is missing '' Her teeth moved hard against each other ''And you idiots are asking me questions '' With every single word Sakura get angrier '' No, i did not see how Naruto went fucking missing because i blacked out before it fucking happened '' 

With that, Sakura turned around and walked in her house slamming the door after her, leaving her parents and cameramen stunned.

Naruto put the two hands over his mouth as he felt some tears gather in his eyes because his vision was now getting blurry.

Suddenly the Tv went blank with nearly gave Naruto a jump scare since he was too caught up in the moment.

Naruto didn't want to turn around to see who it was like in horror movies. It was Sasuke. Naruto was trying to build up a dominant appearance even if he was here for less than a day for Sasuke not to mess with him and Sasuke seeing him cry right now would just ruin it all.

'' Go away ..'' Naruto lightly muttered as he quickly rubbed the eyes with his Pj sleeves 

'' Don't say that '' Naruto heard Sasuke say.

Naruto really wanted to snap at Sasuke.

'' Go away ..'' He shakily repeated trying in hold in his own anger .

The last thing he wanted to do was to fight with a vampire and die in 5 seconds.

Sasuke wasn't familiar with crying since no one , and i mean no one ever cries at the vampire kingdom. But Sasuke did what every mate would do if their mate was sad.

Ignoring Naruto's words, Sasuke got on his knees and he wrapped his arms around  the vulnerable Naruto and pulled him into a heart warming hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ending it there , bedtime for me:L