Chapter 44

Chapter 44

Please

=============

My Pov;

=============

*UNEDITED*

Hinata instantly turned around to the offending vampire to get a clear sight of it, but she couldn't do much when it grabbed his ankle and pulled her forward causing her to let out a yelp and fall flat on the floor on her back.

Hinata tired to scream but the woman clamped her hand over her mouth. She was much stronger then Hinata would ever be in her life and the woman took both Hinata's wrist and roughly and slammed them above Hinata's causing the poor girl to let out muffled scream.

Hinata's heart was beating so fast and her blood flow rapidly increased. The vampire could sense that and she licked her blood covered lips in hunger. Hinata's eyes were wide and she kept screaming into the vampire's hand, kicking around but it didn't make the vampire moved even a tiny bit, she only moved a bit when Hinata's knee hit the vampire's stomach.

That's when Hinata realised the vampire above her was injured. Injured badly.

Hinata cried out in fear when the woman smirked smirked crazily, her eyes blood red, her teeth were blood stained but in a moment, her face expression quickly turned opposite and she panted hard, dropping his head on Hinata's chest, her hand on Hinata's wrists loosened and her hand dropped from Hinata's mouth to clutch her stomach. Hinata found this as a time to run but she froze when the woman became to speak.

"P-please.." The woman sobbed, "Oh my please stop me"

Hinata's body froze and her eyes widened.

"I don't want to d-do this.." She sobbed more, "Just please stop m-" The woman instantly let out a silent scream and she coughed out blood all over Hinata's chest.

Before Hinata could scream at the gore, the woman's hand covered her mouth in a mere second. She panted as she lifted up her head to look down at Hinata again. The small teen looked half scared to death. The woman wiped the blood off her mouth and looked down seriously at Hinata, she couldn't seem to catch her breath.

Hinata shivered in fear, her voice stuck, she couldn't seem to move or speak. The woman on top of her had long dark raven hair with now the prettiest green eyes she'd ever seen, but her beauty was gone with her pained face.

"I-I won't last long..." She panted, closing her eyes tightly and clutching her stomach in pain.

Hinata stilled and didn't dare to move. The woman above her was weakened but even still, Hinata wouldn't be able to fend off.

"Hey..." Hinata's heart leaped up to her throat as the woman looked at her from above.

The lady gave her best try to smirk through the pain and she turned her head sideways a bit, causing her raven hair to fall to one side. "I want you to do a f-favour for me..."

Hinata been to struggle at the tight grip but she wasn't strong enough to break free. Hinata bit her lip, and tried to keep calm. The vampire wasn't attacking her, but she did leave blood stains all over Hinata. Hinata shivered as the fresh blood on her stomach grew cold.

"M-My....." The woman panted, " My name is Elizabeth....," Elizabeth let out a pained growl as the discomfort in her stomach grew and grew, she was losing to much blood, but she is trying to stay strong, at this rate she is not going to last five minutes.

Elizabeth started coughed hysterically, she threw up another bag of blood but on the tile floor beside Hinata. Someone pierced a structure through the woman's stomach and she knew she was doing to die, not even the healing power of blood could safe her. Hinata shut her eyes tightly, she wanted to leave, she didn't want to die yet! Hinata tried kicking around but it was still no use, wounded and bleeding, the vampire was still stronger then she was.