Chapter 5

Chapter 5 ;

Sasuke..

-----------------------

My Pov 

-------------------------

Naruto stared at the amazing sexy vampire sitting on him. 

Black raven hair that shaped his face perfectly and now deep black eyes, making you feel like you're drowning into them.

Sasuke suddenly smirked.

'' I am glad that you find my face amazing and sexy '' He smirked.

Naruto instantly blushed, his cheeks turning pink.

'' H-How '' Naruto stuttered when he just realized Vampires, can read human's minds.

'' But ~ '' Sasuke leaned down and licked Naruto's collarbone '' I find you even more sexier ''

Forget Pink, remember red.

'' G-Get away ! '' Naruto tried to move and to realize again, he was tied up and the ropes were really digging into his wrists and ankles.

Sasuke smirked and leaned back.

He stared at Naruto for a while making Naruto feel pretty uncomfortable.

'' If i take off the ropes will you not run away '' Sasuke asked.

Naruto stared at Sasuke.

'' Are you not going to eat me ? '' He asked Sasuke his blue eyes unconsciously shining with hope.

Sasuke chuckled at the cute sight before him.

'' No, well not yet anyway '' Sasuke licked his lips.

And than fear entered Naruto again.

'' Just kidding, Just kidding ! '' Sasuke comforted Naruto.

Naruto calmed down a bit. A BIT.

Sasuke started to untie Naruto's wrists and ankles, doing it fast.

Sasuke threw the ropes at the corner of the room while Naruto rubbed his wrists.

'' Where are we ? '' Naruto finally asked.

He didn't wanna step on the floor ... in case of things and plus he was bear foot.

'' We're in my secret hideout, my parents don't know about this '' Sasuke answered standing up.

'' Wait here, i'll go get food and don't think about running '' Sasuke warned before he left.

Naruto waited for Sasuke to leave before he started to take his first step on the floorboard. 

Of course he wasn't going to run! Does it look like he wants to die? Vampires are 9x times faster than humans.

Naruto stood on the floorboard and when nothing happened , he stood up still and walked to the window.

It was close to night time and there was nothing but forest and 2 rabbits.

Naruto sighed, bored but looked forward to food.

Unknown to him, Sasuke could hear every step he was taking and knew what direction he was going.

Sasuke knew it, the first time he saw Naruto, his shiny blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes.... he knew that...

He had to have Naruto.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~