Chapter 17

Chapter 17 

Life

--------------------------

My Pov ;

-------------------------- 

When Naruto woke up, he wasn't downstairs, sitting at the couch but in the bed he woke up before, all cuddled up in the blanket.

Naruto could tell he was here for a while since they blankets were really warm and cozy.

' I don't feel like dealing with him ' Naruto thought, snuggling more into the warm blankets.

'' Having fun?'' 

Naruto's eyes snapped open as his blue eyes met with amused raven ones that weren't there when he opened his eyes a second ago.

Letting out a scream, Naruto moved back and fell off the bed hitting his head against the floor.

Sasuke reacted fast and before Naruto's head hit the ground, Sasuke's hand got in front of it, saving Naruto from banging his head against the floor.

'' Shit, are you ok? '' Sasuke asked panicking for the safety of his mate.

Naruto groaned and opened his eyes slowly meeting Sasuke's worried ones.

Naruto's blue eyes quickly widened as he stared at Sasuke's pale yet beautiful face.

'' Shit, Naru are you ok!?'' Sasuke asked again getting more worried.

Naruto stared more at Sasuke, noticing every single inch of Sasuke's face that he never noticed before. Noticing that even though he was fine, Sasuke was still worried, noticing Sasuke's jaw that was perfectly shaped, noticing Sasuke's eyes, that were full of worry and panic worrying for Naruto's safely, noticing .... Sasuke's lips that were slightly opened and were reddish-pink glowing.

'' Uh... yeah.. '' Naruto answered sluggishly, still enchanted by Sasuke's features.

Sasuke calmed down a bit since Naruto answered but it doesn't mean he wasn't worried.

Naruto snapping out of the enchantment, flushed at what he just thought and sat up quickly covering his face.

'' Can i get something to eat? '' Naruto asked through his hands that covered his face.

Sasuke quickly remembered the beef that he cooked Naruto which was probably cold now.

'' Yeah, i have beef, i'll go get it for you, i'll be back '' Sasuke said, as he stood and walked out the door.

As soon as Naruto heard Sasuke close the door, he stood up and quickly looked around.

' There it is! ' Naruto thought as he saw the bathroom.

Walking towards it slowly to make sure Sasuke doesn't hear the footsteps downstairs, Naruto quickly went into the room and locked the door.

The bathroom was large, there is a bath for three people on the right side, a shower for only one person, two wouldn't be that comfortable on the right side also squeezing itself in the space between the wall and the end of the bath, a sink and toilet to the left side, a large flat carpet filling the whole middle space, and a window that you can see when you straight away walk in.

Naruto quickly went over to mirror and leaned on.

' Shit, as i thought ... ' Naruto thought touching his face.

Naruto's face was fully crimson, his arms reddish, with his blood pumping fast. His blue eyes standing out more.

Breathing in, Naruto put his sort of cold hands on his cheeks to calm him down and make the redness go away.

' I got to carried away with that ' Naruto thought as a flash of Sasuke's face came into his mind.

Naruto nearly jumped out of his skin when a knock on the door interrupted his thoughts.

'' Naruto i have your lunch '' Sasuke's voice was heard.

'' Y-Yeah one second! '' Naruto stuttered back.

Turning on the tap, Naruto splashed water on his face and arms and the redness decreased nearly straight away.Naruto got a towel and wiped the water off his face and arms.

Putting the towel down, Naruto walked to the door and unlocked it ,getting a bit nervous, he opened it fully and saw .... no Sasuke.

Looking to his right, Naruto saw a note sitting there with loads of beef and gravy beside it.

Picking up the note, it red ;

To Naruto, 

I got you your food, i hope this will make you full. I will be going out to deal with things. You can read, draw and watch the Tv while i am gone. I will be gone for 2-3 hours. I have more snacks on the bed if you get hungry again. You can turn the air conditioner on if you get too hot, but you don't you dare leave this room.

-Sasuke

Naruto could feel the threat coming from the words ' don't you dare leave this room '. Going to test it out, Naruto walked over to the door, grabbed the handle and pushed it down and pushed against the door. The door didn't budge, it was locked. Grunting ,Naruto turned around only for his eyes to look at the bed which had all sweet things and his eyes instantly lit up. 

'' I better eat my lunch first .. '' Naruto thought aloud.

Grabbing the bowl, Naruto spilled all the gravy on the beef, nearly making gravy with some beef unlike beef with gravy. Putting the beef on a drawer next to the bed, Naruto grabbed all the sweets which were in the bowl and grabbed the remote. Naruto sat down on the bed comfortably and put the covers over his body.

Naruto put the bowl of sweet on the drawer and instead grabbed the beef and started eating with a spoon so he could get more gravy with the beef.

Naruto turned on the Tv and the Tv is large, a big skinny one, it was resting on a drawer and it was just two meters away from the end of the bed , and a cartoon came up.

Spongebob.

Naruto tried to switch the channel but it seems that this was the only channel.

Sighing, Naruto put the remote by his side and started sulking while watching Spongebob.

It's not like Naruto hated Spongebob.... it's just Spongebob was too logic for Naruto.

' How the hell is there a beach when they're in the ocean ? ' Naruto thought, shoving beef into his mouth.

'' Hey Patrick! Are you mad too?'' Spongebob asked walking over to Patrick.

'' Yeah '' Patrick answered sulking.

'' Why are you mad ?'' Spongebob asked;

'' I can't see my forehead '' Patrick said.

Naruto rolled his eyes.

' Look in the mirror dumb Patrick ' Naruto thought smiling a bit.

Naruto felt his stomach get heavy, with all the protein he was eating.

'' Shit, can't eat.. no more '' Naruto said out loud sighing.

Putting the bowl to the side, Naruto sat up and walked toward the door where the light switch was.

' Ok... ' Naruto thought ' 1...2...3! '

Turning off the lights, Naruto ran and jumped on the bed, afraid of monster grabbed his feet and dragging him to hell.

Though he'll never admit that to anyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~