Chapter 40

Chapter 40

Over?

----------------------

My Pov;

----------------------

Naruto slowly opened his eyes and blinked for a moment, he didn't move and just stared off to the wall for a few seconds. As soon as he realized what it is was, his body tensed dramatically and the hair on his skin stood up, he suddenly felt a bit cold.

He felt a body laying behind him on the bed, pressed up to his back, breathing down his neck, with an arm just lazily put on his hip.

Naruto didn't know who it was. He would wake up if he felt the mattress move beneath him, or the fact that the body was up against his back. Then Naruto felt something very cold under his neck and quickly realized that Mikoto or the doctor had put an ice pack wrapped in a thin towel in his turtleneck to keep from rolling off, on the spot Sai had put his hand on.

"Naruto..?" A voice muttered behind him.

Naruto's eyes quickly widened as he realized who that voice belonged to and he rapidly turned around, the icepark slipping from his turtle neck and it dropped onto the mattress and he was very surprised and joyful to know that the person lying next to him was Sasuke.

"Sasuk-!"

Sasuke quickly a finger on Naruto's lips to quieten him down. Naruto stared at Sasuke confused. Naruto was so happy to see him yet Sasuke looked so down, it bothered Naruto a lot. Soon, Sasuke took his finger away from Naruto's lips and quietly put it on Naruto's shoulder blade with Naruto tensing as the finger almost reached his bruised neck.

Did Sasuke know? He was sure that the black turtle neck covering the bruise had kept it hidden. Naruto got his answer when Sasuke started to slowly pull it down until it uncovered his ugly bruise. He did know.

Naruto stayed quiet as he saw Sasuke's eyes drown in complete anger but Sasuke quickly suppressed it but he wouldn't stop staring.

"Does it hurt?"

Naruto jolted when he heard Sasuke's deep voice speak. He nervously looked down at the mattress under the dark covers that both of them were in.

"N-No" He half lied. It hurt a bit, it had this pounding throb to it that made it a bit painful, and it was especially cold which was the effect having the ice pack there for a while.

Sasuke stayed quiet to Naruto's answer. Minutes later of uncomfortable silent, Sasuke sighed and reached past Naruto to grab the ice pack that was just laying on the mattress, soaking it a bit. Naruto blinked as Sasuke gently put the ice pack under the turtleneck and hissed as it came in contact with the bruise.

Naruto felt Sasuke kissed his cheek as a distraction as he slowly slipped the ice pack more until it stopped at the spot it was in before. Sasuke didn't even mind the fact that his hand was now a bit over freezing.

Naruto felt very awkward, and he kept his gaze down. There was literally just a giant lump in his turtleneck and he felt so awkward with Sasuke staring at him. He squeaked though when he felt Sasuke pull him into a tight hug, Sasuke's one arm now on his waist with the other one softly running a hand through his hair. Sasuke was showing Naruto that he didn't care if there was an ice pack in his turtleneck.

Naruto flushed red when Sasuke placed his chin on Naruto's shoulder.

"You know i love you right?"

Naruto's eyes widened as Sasuke whispered those few words in his ear, the hand in his hair harden and so did the one on his waist. Sasuke just wanted to get close to Naruto as possibly as he could.

Moments passed and Naruto slowly nodded, running a hand gently on Sasuke's back. "Yes, i do...i love you too"

Naruto felt Sasuke smirk a bit into his neck but it quickly went back into a straight frown, "You trust me don't know you?"

Naruto stayed quiet for a moment. Where was this conversion going?

"Yes..."

In a second, Naruto felt himself being pushed back down on the mattress with Sasuke hovering over him. Naruto's hands instinctively went up to protect himself and they pushed against Sasuke's chest but he wouldn't budge. Naruto stared wide eyed at Sasuke who trapped him easily with his body. Sasuke's eyes were usually plain and dark but right now, so much emotion was expressing its self in those eyes. Sadness. Anger. Fear. Want..

"Sasuke...? Wha-"

"Let me claim you"

~~~

Deidara didn't know what to do. The vampire wouldn't leave him alone. It's already been an hour and to be honest, he felt like falling asleep in front of the vampire right now.

The vampire wasn't going to kill him nor drink his blood nor harm him. He would have done that by now for sure. Deidara tried talking the vampire away but he couldn't at all. The vampire was stubborn and wanted to stay, which Deidara didn't like right now.

"Can you please leave?" Deidara asked for the fifth time.

Itachi paused for a moment and sniffed the air, ignoring his mates request. The guards were here right now, he smelled them, they were here to collect the sleeping vampires. That meant that the job to put the vampires to sleep was done. All they had to do was get all the vampires back in the Kingdom and wait for them to wake up. But they're not going off like that so easily, without getting punishment from the kingdom.

Itachi knew that he had to help.

"I am leaving"

Deidara blinked at Itachi as he finally said something Deidara liked. Deidara almost smiled in joy and he rubbed his face with his hands. "Finally.." He whispered.

Itachi rolled his eyes and stepped on the ledge of the window. But before he went, he looked over to Deidara one last time in the day.

"I'll see you very soon.." He promised.

Deidara's eyes widened and he felt his heart skip a beat. But before he could reply or even do anything, Itachi had jumped out the window, leaving him alone.

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter End