Chapter 15

Chapter 15 

Blah Bah Blah

----------------------------------

It's Pov ;

----------------------------------- 

It was warm.

Naruto groaned sleepily as he turned on his side. It was warm and cozy and Naruto didn't want to get out.

Naruto heard a chuckle but ignored it. 

It is too warm, and peaceful for Naruto to care on what was going on, and he snuggled into the warmth. The heat source put his arms around Naruto and snuggled closer.

 '' You're so adorable when you're sleeping '' Whispered a voice.

Naruto eyes cutely furrowed. Was there someone in bed him?

Did he run to Iruka's bed after getting nightmares? or did Sakura sleep in the same bed as him?

Naruto felt something wet trace along the side of his neck and he slowly opened his eyes only to stare at pale toned chest which was quite warm.

Naruto felt the wet thing trace along the top of his neck now and he figured out what it was. A tongue.

Naruto's eyes widened.

'' Get off!! ''

Pushing off the person, Naruto scrambled back to the edge of the bed and looked down at the floor at the other side to see a male with raven hair get up.

Naruto's first thought was that it was Sai but this guy's hair was a bit longer with a different style and he was about an inch and a half taller than Sai.

The male wasn't wearing a shirt, and just wore black sweat pants. So to top it off, he was half naked.

At this, Naruto looked down and breathed out a relieved sigh as he saw that he was still in his Pjs.

'' What? Do you think i'd rape you ?''

Naruto looked up quickly to see the raven staring at him, a small smirk on his face.

Naruto brang his legs closer to himself, telling Sasuke that yes, Naruto did think Sasuke was gonna rape him and he still could.

'' W-Who are you?'' Naruto asked staring at Sasuke with confused, worried and angry eyes.

Sasuke quirked up his eyebrow and took a step towards Naruto who instantly back closer to the edge of the king sized bed.

'' You don't know ?'' Sasuke asked a bit confused.

Naruto stared at Sasuke to see confusion in the raven's eyes.

'' Sorry, the last time i checked i don't have a friend that sleeps with me being half naked '' Naruto snapped getting a bit annoyed with his kidnappers stupidity.

Sasuke stared longer at Naruto wondering why the hell can't Naruto remember him until he spotted a scar being covered by Naruto's blonde hair.

With in a second Sasuke had Naruto pinned down in the middle of the bed with Naruto's hand above his head .

'' W-What the hell !! Get off !!'' Naruto shouted as he used his legs to kick Sasuke in the stomach and maybe more below.

Being a vampire without Naruto knowing yet, Sasuke didn't even feel the kicks when Naruto kept kicking him in the stomach and just looked more closely at the scar which was 3 inches above Naruto's left ear.