Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Choose

-----------------------

My PoV;

-----------------------

Naruto got a cracked and nearly broken cup from the cabinet in the kitchen. He turned the tap on and filled the cup with cold water. Turning the tap off, Naruto drank the whole cup.

He was hungry now. He only drank hot chocolate at the Cafe and was only half way through a chocolate fudge cake when the vampire's attacked.

Naruto put the cup beside the sink, he would use it later.

Naruto was about to go upstairs until he heard the most terrifying sound he could at the moment. Footsteps. Outside the front door of the treehouse.

Naruto quickly ran upstairs, trying to make as less noise as he could and quickly ran into the bathroom and locked the door as quietly as he could.

Naruto put both hands over his mouth to muffle his scream as he heard the front door bang open. He was completely sure that he door broke.

OhShit!OhShit! Was he going to die here.

"Oh Naruto~, I know you are in here" Naruto heard the downstairs voice purr and his eyes widened in fear. This vampire knew who he was.

Naruto turned around, he was about to hide in the bath when his foot, accidentally tripped over a poked up tile on the dirthy floor. Naruto fell hard on the tile floor, hissing at the terrible connect. Then Naruto's eyes widened in fear. The vampire surely, 100 percent heard that.

Of course he did.

Naruto heard a chuckle, "Oh Naruto~ Don't think you can hide from me"

At the flash of lightening, the bathrooms door was kicked open, the lock breaking from the powerful force, and the door broke down, falling down on the broken down toilet, almost falling beside Naruto, only a metre away.

Naruto ignored the pain on his foot and instantly sat up moving backwards until his back hit the side of the bath. Looking up in fear, Naruto was very surprised indeed when he saw Sai standing at the door.

Sai smirked down at Naruto as he entered the old crappy bathroom. He even felt more happy when Naruto's sapphire eyes were drowned in fear and confusion.

"Miss me?" Sai smirked more.

Naruto growled and quickly stood up, his fear leaving him, "Get out Sai"

Sai's eyes darkened as he heard those words and he very unpleasant to be straight forward when Naruto's fear slowly started to disappear.

Sai grabbed Naruto's upper arm as fast as he got upstairs and suddenly Naruto found himself up against the bedroom wall,beside the broken window with Sai's hand grabbing his neck tightly and Naruto quickly figured out that he feet weren't touching the ground.

"Telling me, Sai, to get out" Anger was laced into Sai's voice.

Naruto quickly started coughing for air but Sai's grip at his neck didn't loosen or harden. Naruto saw Sai's eyes turn dark red, the pupil in his eye widened vertically. The fear instantly returned to Naruto's body as he saw that. But Naruto felt Sai squeezing the air out of him, he soon found that both of his hands were tightly clutching Sai's hand that was around his neck.

Naruto seriously knew that he was going to die. His vision blurred and his coughing turned into gasps. Sai hadn't let go of his grip on his neck.

Just as Naruto's eyes closed and his breathing almost stopped, Sai let go of Naruto's neck, letting him drop onto the dirty wooden floor. Naruto instantly started coughing, trying to get as much air inside of him as he could. He gently put both his hands around his neck, his neck extremely hurt from the tight grip that Sai had on him.