Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Close

--------------------------

My Pov;

---------------------------

It was warm.

But there a knock on the door. Naruto stilled and looked up. It wasn't him.

The boy had the keys to the door, so it couldn't be him. There were whispers.

Why didn't the whispers stop?

Than the banging started. It got louder and louder.

There!

There was old mans voice. "Kiddie kiddie. I am tired and hungry"

Go away.

Go away!

~~~

'Go away you, you bright stupid light'

A very irritating bright orangish-yellowish light shone through the curtains, onto the one peacefully sleeping Naruto. Not sleeping peacefully anymore.

Naruto sighed loudly, making his distress noted. Light wasn't the best thing in the morning. It was the only time Naruto adored the darkness.

"Is the light annoying you?"

Naruto bit back a scream as he instantly snapped his eyes open, and they immediately landed on a pair of familiar onyx ones. Sasuke's eyes.

"What the hell!?" Naruto shouted, quickly sitting up, the blankets rolling off him, showing off a warm black t-shirt. Naruto clutched his shirt that tightly where his heart was with his right hand, his breathing heavy and his form now trembling as he stared at Sasuke wide eyed.

Sasuke stared back from his lying pose in his side, it was a bit overwhelming seeing your mate nearly get a panic attack from just seeing you. He would prefer if Naruto woke up happily each morning next to him and kiss him on the cheek. Fuck being the Prince, that itself would make him the happiest man alive. "S-Sasuke?!" Naruto choked out.

Sasuke lightly sighed as he gazed at Naruto.

"You're sweating" Sasuke spoke normally, " It seems you were having a nightmare, in the night you were calling out for me, so I stayed here, don't mistake it for anything else"

Naruto's breathing seemed to calm down at the moment and he closed his eyes for a few seconds letting the information sink in. He did remember parts of the dream....

"Want to talk about it?" Sasuke calmly spoke out.

Naruto opened his hazy eyes and looked at Sasuke. Maybe he could tell him, they were friends after all.

Naruto sighed out loud, ruffling his blonde hair slowly, he crossed his legs, getting comfortable in his position, and unconsciously pleasing Sasuke.

Sasuke was now very pleased that Naruto ignored his excuse which by the way was not true, he hated lying to his mate but this was a one time only, and was getting comfortable around him.

"It was nothing special" Naruto began "I was just in an old house....probably...anyway! There was this old man", Naruto shivered and Sasuke's eyes instantly widened, "And there was whispers, and murmured talking", Naruto shivered again, "It was creepy!"

Sasuke suddenly sat up, almost frightening Naruto and he looked at Naruto with a deadly glare. "Do you remember anything more?" Sasuke almost growled out.

Naruto swallowed a lump in his throat. " I-I remember thinking about a boy", Naruto stuttered. " I-I don't remember the name or face"

Next thing happened was a surprise for Naruto. The now calm vampire was on top of him with a almost excited but still calm expression.
Naruto felt himself get worried as he saw all the muscle in the bigger man.
Under the man now, he only yet realised that Sasuke was huge compared to him, his biceps almost twice as much as his. Almost! Veins seen, mature face....
Naruto felt a very unwanted blush hit his cheeks.

"Naruto", Sasuke called out getting his attention again " That boy was me"

........

Naruto blinked innocently under Sasuke.

"W-What do you mean?" Sasuke nearly groaned at the sound of Naruto's confused, innocent voice.

"It explains it all ", Sasuke began "When you were near your teens, you lost your memory, and you don't remember me"

Soon enough, Naruto started to get it, "If that was you.....,who was that old man?"

Sasuke bit back a growl. That bastard of a vampire was the one who tried to end his mates life. But it was also the first time both males kissed. " He was-"

"Naruto!" Iruka barged in, "You're awak-"

Silence.

Naruto stared back Iruka with wide blue eyes, while Sasuke looked more pissed than anything.
Iruka was happy. Until he saw Naruto underneath the vampire.

"I-I'll come back later" Iruka rushly went out again, Sasuke's glare getting to him.

"W-wait? Iruka!!" Naruto called after Iruka but it was too late. Naruto looked up at Sasuke with a angry glare," Why is Iruka here?" He demanded.

"Long story short" Sasuke quickly replied.

Than it hit Sasuke, did Naruto forget about yesterday? How is that possible?

"Why can't you read my mind"

Sasuke's eyes instantly snapped down to Naruto who looked back at him with curious angry eyes.
He raised his eyebrow. "You mean?"

"I remember something," He began "Vampires can read humans minds, so why aren't you reading mine?"

Sasuke felt a smirk tug at his lips. Oh? So he remembers that.

"I choose not too," Sasuke explained "Its rude to read people's private thoughts .....unless you want me too"

Naruto felt a blush rise again and he shaked his head as in a sign of 'no'.

Both males stared at each other for a few moments. A tension forming between him. An awkward laugh erupted from Naruto and he slowly waved his hand in front of his face for a few seconds.

"Hey again,...old friend, how you been?"

Sasuke growled out loud. " Shut up, we weren't just friends"

Once again, Naruto found himself blinking innocently at the make on top of him. "Whaa?.." Than Naruto's eyes glowed up, "So we were like...best-friends?"

Sasuke's eyes darkened and Naruto felt he said something wrong as the sight of those eyes. Naruto started to tremble as leaned down to his neck. "Breathe in"

"Wha-?"

"Breathe in" Sasuke repeated more forcefully and Naruto heard Sasuke breathe in as well before letting out a gaspy breathe. Naruto didn't question the vampire, but he still sighed outloud letting him know his annoyance, and slowly he took a breath.

........

It smelled so good. Naruto felt his cheeks instantly burn at the scent, and his eyes shut tightly close. It smelled like sweet raspberries and he wanted more.

"See?" Interrupted a breathy voice.
"We're mates"

-----------------------
Chapter End