Chapter 6

Chapter 6 ;

Bossy Boots

---------------------------

My Pov 

---------------------------

Sasuke went up to the blonde boy as soon as he had the food ready. He knew how hungry humans can get since they need to eat 3 times a day unlike like vampires who can last a week.

Sasuke went inside the old bedroom where Naruto was, only to drop the tray when he saw Naruto leaning out the window on the stomach.

Sasuke quickly yanked Naruto out making Naruto squeal and fall into Sasuke's arms.

'' What were you doing?! '' Sasuke reacted fast and he stared at deeply at Naruto.

'' Uh.. i ..i ..uh..i ''

Naruto's answers weren't good so Sasuke decided to read his mind ;

' Shit shit shit shit! what should i tell him!!? he wouldn't believe me if i said i were looking at the birds..... i know i know! I was seeing how tall the house is ! Yeah yeah that '

'' I was looking-''

Naruto quickly got interrupted by Sasuke's voice.

'' At how tall the house was ? '' Sasuke quirked an eyebrow.

Naruto stared at Sasuke, shocked til it hit him in the head again that Sasuke could read his mind.

'' Would you mind not reading my mind  '' Naruto asked a bit annoyed.

Sasuke picked up Naruto in bridal style ignoring Naruto's squeaks.

'' O-Oi! Let me down '' Cried the 12 year old.

But Sasuke started to carry Naruto out of the room.

He couldn't leave Naruto there again without having to rope him to the bed in case he decides to jump out the window or hit his head again the bed so the only way is to watch him.

Naruto knew he wouldn't win this squeak fight against the vampire so he stopped a bit but it doesn't mean he gave up.

But a question lingered in Naruto's mind.

Why was the vampire named Sasuke trusting him so easily?

They just met 15 minutes ago yet the vampire trusted him quickly.

Naruto stared at Sasuke's face and of course Sasuke noticed but didn't want to ruin the moment.

And why do i trust him so easily ? Naruto asked himself.

Sasuke stopped and put Naruto on an old ruined couch like the bed.

Naruto took the quick chance to look around only to make his face cringe in disgust.

The walls were crumbling down, once white, the walls were dark cream with lots of dark dusty spots and the white wallpaper was falling down. There were spider webs everywhere , at the corner of the walls, at the floors, the kitchen was covered in webs ,but there were no spiders in any of the webs. The couches were old and peeling off and you could see the springs popping out. The wooden floor was very old , there were dirt all over them making Naruto wanna stay on the couch.

Naruto than looked over at Sasuke and he could see the vampire putting some large cookies on a plate which was cracked .

Now Naruto was starting to get more afraid.

He was in a ruined house or tree house by the looks of it when Naruto looked down the window, with a vampire which could suck his blood or eat him at any moment.

Than Naruto thought about it again.

Was he livestock?

So whenever the vampire felt hungry, he could eat Naruto?

Naruto was deep in thought and didn't see Sasuke walking to him well, until Sasuke snapped his fingers, catching Naruto's attention.

'' Since i dropped the food upstairs, this is all have til now '' Sasuke said handing Naruto the food.

'' Thanks.. '' Naruto took the food with caution and Sasuke instantly noticed that.

Sasuke watched as Naruto ate the cookies.

There was only 3 anyway.

Than Sasuke realized something.

What will he get for Naruto tomorrow to eat ?

Sasuke hated saying this.

'' Naruto '' Sasuke called out making Naruto stop eating.

Sasuke signed '' I need to leave, i'll be gone for a couple of hours '' 

Naruto stared at Sasuke, his eyes a bit wide.

'' Why? '' He asked.

Sasuke rubbed his palm against his temple.

'' I need to get you food for tomorrow since the cookies are the only thing i have left and your eating them... '' Sasuke finished off quietly.

'' Oh... '' 

There was a awkward silence between them.

'' I'll go '' 

Sasuke started walking towards the front door to leave than he turned around.

'' Don't leave, stay here '' Sasuke warned again.

Naruto couldn't hold back any more on what he wanted to say.

'' Than why'd you bring me here!!?? '' He shouted at Sasuke, who, instantly got shocked by the shout.

But,Sasuke didn't answer.

Naruto gritted his teeth.

'' Do you think i am gonna be some kind of livestock to you!? '' Naruto shouted again.

He just didn't understand !

Why did Sasuke bring him here?

But, Sasuke was already outside, closing the door.

'' Don't close the door on m-''

But Sasuke shut the door hard making Naruto stop mid sentence.

He could hear locks being close before it was just silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~